NEurope
demonmike04

R-E (NOW N-E) FORUM ANNIVERSARY!

The new sig may be a few weeks - may save it for Halloween, that could be fun.

Anyway, this next year is going to be much better than the last. With the Wii, hopefully a few more exciting site exclusives, more members are sure to join and some will leave.

If we think about a year ago it was muchos different.

There was no retro-lover, bard or arab_freak. The good and bad balance out I'd say. Haden was busy with the almighty CE story, the first important Wii news was coming out and people were still pretty worried about the PSP.

Too many have left, though stocka came back, but i haven't seen Ford lately, and Demuwan left...

Does anyone seem themselves leaving this year?

I can't, i've been at CE/RE/NE for so long. Through highschool, college and now higher education... Only a serious life change could make me leave this place.

Too many have left, though stocka came back, but i haven't seen Ford lately, and Demuwan left...

Ford has never been very active here, apart from that small blast. Who is this Demuwan?

Haden was busy with the almighty CE story.

I remember that! I also remember drawing fan art for it. Think it was a drawing of you standing near Death Mountain. I enjoyed that MSPaint a C-E member thread too.

Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon here too:

Name: Sprout

Position: Nintendo Elite

Date Registered: February 2nd, 2005, 7:18pm

Haven't even got half that many posts here yet, heh. I should probably consider posting more often outside the GC discussion board.

I joined the 25th, after watching Diemetrix going on here every day all the time, I decided to check out what the fuss was about :heh:

It would be boring if we didnt want more...

We need more female members.. because the other girls are alone! Yeh thats it! Thats why i want more female members... (But only those who will post in the arab_freak image gallery)

Not for me.

>.< just for god sake put those custom user titles and i'l be a rule obiding member, not swearing though. (Wait..this would be more of an impact if i broke rules, which i dont, shite, im talking out loud, giving out my weakness.)

I'l get you while you sleep...

You mean how everyone jumps on Eenuh everytime she posts a picture?

Well it'd take the whole stress off her if there were other users. I dont think any one has that habit any more, i've never done so.

Does anyone seem themselves leaving this year?

I can't, i've been at CE/RE/NE for so long. Through highschool, college and now higher education... Only a serious life change could make me leave this place.

I won't be able to post so often soon, as the collage I'm starting means I'll only come home once a month or once every 10 weeks. I should be able to use libary computers/Cafe's but I don't know how often. :(

You mean how everyone jumps on Eenuh everytime she posts a picture?

Why do you think I haven't posted any new photos? ;P

A year already? Man time moves fast! I still remember the good 'ol days back at C-E. I don't remember my join date and post count from there though.. :/

Well, happy birthday N-Europe! Here's to many years to come! ^^

Why do you think I haven't posted any new photos? ;P

Man, the girl picture thing has really gotten concerning in the past. I believe Offerman (no longer among us?) was the main culprit among smaller little perverts.

Ive seen some of Offerman's old posts, he really was a pervert...

Also, i just realised, im only the 2nd highest psoter on here now, Ashley overtook me while i was away.

>.< just for god sake put those custom user titles and i'l be a rule obiding member, not swearing though. (Wait..this would be more of an impact if i broke rules, which i dont, shite, im talking out loud, giving out my weakness.)

I'l get you while you sleep...

Geez, didn't your parents teach you manners :p And haven't you learnt the little golden rule; the more you demand for something, the longer it will take. People are bastards.

(ps your sig text is now old)

Also, i just realised, im only the 2nd highest psoter on here now, Ashley overtook me while i was away.

I have more forums to post to, thats how I win.

The CE story lol! Man I should have finished that fun times indeed ah well nevermind. Heres to N europe and the msn orgy we are having atm. :heart:

The CE story lol! Man I should have finished that fun times indeed ah well nevermind. Heres to N europe and the msn orgy we are having atm. :heart:

Is that the one I left by accusing everyone of calling me a Jew? or was that a different convo i was in?

Happy birthday to the N-E forums!!!!

It is good to see all the oldies here... I think I am the oldest member though. Would have been weird if I wouldn't be. I started these damn good old sites (N64-E, C-E, R-E). Conor has all the credit for N-E of course. Kick ass guy.

All right, so now for my oldie (Xsorbit) stats:

Name: Master Tim

Position: Administrator

Date Registered: 08/13/01 02:26:48

: peace:

I plan never to leave here, ill never find a forum as good as this one

lol, unless this one goes downhill. I like these forums, but the wii forum is far too fanboyistic right now.

lol, unless this one goes downhill. I like these forums, but the wii forum is far too fanboyistic right now.

Same as in 2001/2002. It'll calm down.