NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Interesting fact:

Gamestation are getting 10,000 Wii consoles for launch. They've only taken around 6500 pre-orders so far. So it's pretty safe to put a pre-order in, my store has taken 80+ and we expect to get enough for every single person to get one at launch.

How sure are you of that,cause if that's true then midnight launch here I come :yay:

I'm number 7 at my Gamestation.

In the Gameplay preorder chart (all formats):

1. Nintendo Wii Console - White + Wii Sports

2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

5. Red Steel

7. Wii Remote

10. Wii Classic Controller

12. Wii Nunchuck Controller

17. Super Monkey Ball - Banana Blitz

Not a bad start eh?

Even in the overall top ten,TP Wii is number 1 and last time I checked Red Steel was number 4.

It's a great start :D

Even in the overall top ten,TP Wii is number 1 and last time I checked Red Steel was number 4.

It's a great start :D

That's for just games.If you click 'Click here for our full chart' at the bottom that includes hardware.

To be honest,i'm surprised there's so much interest in Red Steel :heh:

And even from your post showing the Wii Hardware and Software,it's good to see that the Wii-mote is there so people can show it off to their friends :)

I'm trying to persuade my sister into getting a Wii of her own.

How sure are you of that,cause if that's true then midnight launch here I come :yay:

Very sure. I heard it from my manager who heard it straight from his superiors.

The whole company is really getting behind the Wii launch, since there's no PS3 this Xmas season.

What loyalty card?

Game do a loyalty card scheme. The one where you get points and if you get like 1000 points you get £2.50.

Very sure. I heard it from my manager who heard it straight from his superiors.

The whole company is really getting behind the Wii launch, since there's no PS3 this Xmas season.

Yea, my GameStation already has a section ready for Wii games.

Game do a loyalty card scheme. The one where you get points and if you get like 1000 points you get £2.50.

Side note: when I purchase the Wii I'll have £25 worth on it.

Going to see if I can get £200 worth by the summer 2007

Pre-ordered at GAME this morning. I asked the guy how many people were ahead of me, he said 40 something, however, it didn't look like that from the slips and my reciept says 1011, either the serial number means nothing or my GAME is broken. Probably the latter.

I might get my deposit back and go to HMV. Although, GAME will probably ignore pre-orders so I'll go down on the 8th.

Which is incredibly unfair seeing as I preordered before you and I'm 19.

Which is incredibly unfair seeing as I preordered before you and I'm 19.

Are you sure,there wasn't much in the folder when he brought out a form,weird.Does your No end in 19?

Just got back from preordering mine at Game, looks like I'm number 4 on the list! That should be me sorted for December 8th!

Are you sure,there wasn't much in the folder when he brought out a form,weird.Does your No end in 19?

He told me I was number 19, the "NO" (which I presume is number) ends in 07 (on the same line as the till number). He had to go downstairs to get more order forms..

I might get my deposit back and go to HMV. Although, GAME will probably ignore pre-orders so I'll go down on the 8th.

Think they'll give you your money back? I thought the whole point of a deposit was so that they still have some of your money if you pull out.

Think they'll give you your money back? I thought the whole point of a deposit was so that they still have some of your money if you pull out.

That's if you pull out without them knowing cos then they'll have a reserved Wii just sitting in the storeroom.

I just preorded my Wii today from GAME. Here's what i got:

I asked where I would be on the list and he told me 27th so he thinks i'd get one because he reckons most stores will have around 50 units.

However, on my receipt it has a number of 0008, so I don't know what relevance this has to what some of you have been saying. I doubt it means I'm 8th on the list.

Then again I read that Reward Customers get primary allocation. Could this have been the reason I got a higher number?

There are 2 GAME stores in Cambridge so I'm hopeful there will be enough stock. It says on the back of the Wii receipt that they have to hold it and not sell it to someone else within 48 hours.

i've just put 20 quid down on mine from Gamestation in the Arndale Center-they might be opening at midnight too like they did for the 360-or so the nice lady told me so i'll ring up about a month before and see what they say then.

do preorder numbers even matter? i've been like number 150 for guitar hero and i got it. for Wii launch nintendo will have enough consoles so that anyone can go in to a games shop that weekend or in the run up to xmas and be able to get a console.

i preordered cos i'm an uber worrior.

I just preorded my Wii today from GAME. Here's what i got:

I asked where I would be on the list and he told me 27th so he thinks i'd get one because he reckons most stores will have around 50 units.

However, on my receipt it has a number of 0008, so I don't know what relevance this has to what some of you have been saying. I doubt it means I'm 8th on the list.

Then again I read that Reward Customers get primary allocation. Could this have been the reason I got a higher number?

There are 2 GAME stores in Cambridge so I'm hopeful there will be enough stock. It says on the back of the Wii receipt that they have to hold it and not sell it to someone else within 48 hours.

we were working off A4 sheets before we got the proper books, so 7 before you on the book then 20 on the sheets, you should be ok come launch!

Arndale Center

gone american have we? :D

I really do hope they have a midnight lanch, otherwise I will be annoyed and upset all the day. Won't be able to get it til late that night.

My dad preordered the Wii with 3 games(you guys know what they are;))

Anyway on the receipt it has the preorder number actually on it, it says i'm number 22, well chuffed seen as its been about a week since they took preorders. Uni ends on the 15th, Wii on the 8th - I'll have to rely on you lot telling me the uber coolness - I have my weekend planned out go into town buy xmas presents for family and me -then drink white hot chocolate while playing the 360, until a week before xmas then its wii lovin all round