NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

I dont act my age at all, just ask Hellfire, Takeo, Caris and many of the others that were in the Wii convo on MSN this morning. Im the youngest 24 year old in the world.

That's a good thing :) Once young people who try and act too old for their age get older, they all seem to regret it.

I dont act my age at all, just ask Hellfire, Takeo, Caris and many of the others that were in the Wii convo on MSN this morning. Im the youngest 24 year old in the world.

Fucking kids.

December 8th...yeay, but Europe gets the Wii last. Even the aussies get it before us. Oh well i'll pre-order mine as soon as GAME will allow me

I'm preordering from my local GAME and GAMESTATION!

but i really need to go with Gamestation as most of my savings is in Gamestation credit notes!

I called my local gamestore and I actually had to tell them the price and releasedate because they were to incompetent to check a games newssite once a day.

How uninformed they are. They said I had to wait until they got it in their "system" which should be Monday since there's already a date and price set.

I'll call them again...

because if I order it online I'll get it no sooner than Monday but I'm only at home at the weekend because of Uni.

I wonder is GAME still has my Zelda TP pre-order which I did like 2 years ago... I may go to GAME or maybe an intepandant store.

Wait a few weeks and re-pre-order, its free after all.

Game are meant to be ringing me when they start taking pre-orders, since I registered interest with them or something? 11th on that list or 12th.

GAME will probably wait for allocation numbers before starting pre-orders, so pre-orders will start soon if nintendo is forth coming with the info! (plus working their I'm hoping for my 10% discount!!)

GAME are still doing the "register your interest", and as MD said, they will keep their eye on this before buying does anything, and then they will tell allocation, and they will then split it into regions, and then stores. And then when each store knows how many they are getting they will begin taking deposits, so it will be a while.

I'd like to say it will be soonish, but considering the managers have to go to a 2-day Nintendofest on October 31st/November 1st it really wouldn't surprise me if they decided it all then.

Just to let people know:

Gamestation stores have been officially taking pre-orders since about 1630 this afternoon. They should be getting proper POS stuff like posters etc up in the next few days but they'll be advertising it enough from tomorrow believe me. Already got mine reserved! £20 deposit for the £179.99 box and of course £20 off when you actually buy it or any bundle (no, the bundle deals haven't been set yet).

gonna go to GAME and Gamestation hopefully tommorow and see which will do the better offer. Im thinking of just going to GAME, cos ill get the double points, added to the £15.15 on my card already, get at least £18 off the price of whatever the price will be.

Gonna preorder tommorow, then go to a midnight launch.

(damnit, ive got a ful day on Fridays, just checked and i finish college on the 21st of December :( gonna be a tired day for me, the 8th of December)

£20 off? For what?

You deposit £20, when you come to buy the console it is £20 less because you have already paid £20.

Well that's dumb lol.

Why? Its guaranteeing you one, you're just putting some money upfront to ensure you get it.

I'm not sure where to preorder mine. I'll probably won't preorder online, but I'm not sure whether I should prorder at the London launch shop or a local games shop (ie Game or Gamestation). My mum is currently dead against me going to the launch, so it looks like it might well be a local shop.

I guess i take the youngest 25 year old crown then :p

I guess i take the youngest 25 year old crown then :p

I must be the youngest 36 year old then! :bowdown:

I plan to buy:

wii console + 2 extra controllers/nunchuk + zelda

= £180 + £86 + £39

= £295

which is a lot more than I hoped for.

Gonna pre-order it from amazon tomorrow... is game/play.com more reliable?

Is the youngest 27 year old crown taken? :P

On topic, I just pre-ordered from Play.com. :) Not sure if they'll deliver on the day, but I'm content to wait a little. I just hope they'll have a decent amount of stock for the launch. I went for:

* Wii (inc Wii Sports)

* Extra Wiimote + nunchuck

* Classic Controller x 2

* Zelda

I'm sure I'll have the money for an extra game, but I can wait until we get the full list of confirmed UK launch games.

Unfortunatly, the Wii is costing more than what I was anticipating, therefore, with the money I've saved (plus the money I'm currently saving until december), I'll be able to buy Zelda: TP, either Wario Ware: Smooth moves not long after launch or Red Steel, either Excite Truck, Far-cry or Rayman: Raving Rabbids, and Wii-play and a nun-chuck attachment.

I might be around london launch time, so maybe I'll get mine there...just how early to I have to que up to get one at the launch event?

Going to go to my local Game tomorrow to register my interest in the Wii so they can tell me when they're taking pre orders.

I've just pre-ordered from Play.com

Console + Zelda, £220.

I hope you realise you'd get a better deal pre-ordering from a high street store and checking out their launch day deals. Since that price you're paying £40 for Zelda and there will no doubt be bundles of "Wii + any game for £210" or so.