NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

can someone please answer WHEN ARE THE NEXT SHIPMENTS OF WII ARRIVING

No need to repeat your question.

I don't think anyone knows when the next shipments will be arriving, Nintendo are going flat out but there is just so much demand. They are shipping them as quickly as they can make them.

Just keep an eye out for news and make sure you sign up for e-mail alerts from any online shops you're interested in using. You could also ask shops to ring you when they get stock - just ask if you can preorder/reserve.

Anyway, this morning the postman arrived freakishly early - 8:15am! I missed the parcel... it contained Zelda. :cry:

Ah well, at least I have plenty to keep me busy until Monday. :)

I got my Wii fine. The Gamestation was not busy at all, although one guy got turned away with his preorder.

can someone please answer WHEN ARE THE NEXT SHIPMENTS OF WII ARRIVING

Apparently GAME, Gamestop and Xtravision (all Ireland) are expecting shipments on Tuesday. Dunno bout UK tho.

Does anyone know when the next shipment of Wiimotes and Nunchucks is gonna be? I heard they got stuck in France?

Any info would be much appreciated:santa:

I have just been on the live chat thing on the gameplay website. i asked when they are expecting the next shipment of wiis and the 'agent' said next week.i also asked if it was possible that i would get one before xmas (pre-ordered yesterday) and the answer was the same:) so i guess i shall just wait and see

My local gameshop has Wii Play £30, Nunchucks £14 and pretty much any game for £35 = lots of stock

I have just been on the live chat thing on the gameplay website. i asked when they are expecting the next shipment of wiis and the 'agent' said next week.i also asked if it was possible that i would get one before xmas (pre-ordered yesterday) and the answer was the same:) so i guess i shall just wait and see

Pre-ordered..On release day.. Left it a little too late don't you think?

In my opinion, i think you'll be lucky to get one before christmas pre-ordering so late.

depends really if everyone that preordered on the net got there wii's come launch day(thats taking the fact that they sold only the amount that they had been allocated) then once the next lot comes in i dont see why it would take till over xmas before you got one

i was two places away from playing it right now so i suppose a week would be right?

i was two places away from playing it right now so i suppose a week would be right?

Who knows I hope so Im waiting on gamestation to email/ring me.

I'm just when did u preorder? I also preordered from pcworld on 09/10 november. But I got an email on 7th saying my preorder could not be fulfilled.

Does anybody know when the next stock comes in and how likley I will get 1 before xmas?

sorry it took so long to reply. I preordered all the way back on the 1st of october but still, I didn't think pc world would be credible enough to deliver. I've had bad dealings with them in the past.