NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Can anyone recommended play3000 , I have never heard of them but according to their website they seem to think that they can still get Wiis in time for Xmas delivery.

EDIT - well done Hayz (relates to next post) , shame mine wents tits up

Sorry that guy. :(

My order on amazon has changed to dispatching soon.

Cheers man, there's really noway out of it this time. Gonna have to wait 2 weeks for my payment to go through then the item is going to be sent.

An extra £150 for no reason, while Zelda and Monkey Ball sit here.

Oh God.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was hyped up as it's my first time buying a console at launch plus Zelda is my favourite game series ever.

I picked it up this morning with Wii play, Monkey ball and Zelda. Though unfortunately GAME ran out of nunchuks so I had buy one from WHSmiths.

I had to carry a bloody heavy bag round town while I searched for any sign of Official Component cables for nothing.

I feel for ya!

If mine doesn't ship on time Amazon will more than likely receive more stock before xmas as one of the largest suppliers in the uk, mine is my Xmas pressie and I have no intention of playing it till Xmas, it will bring back memories of opening my NES and SNES respectively on yuletide day, playing till xmas dinner then playing them constantly till 9am boxing day.

So is there any charger pack for this remote or am I gonna keep having to buy batteries for it because that could get expensive very quickly.

Argo's & Amazon are sending the Wii and games out but nothing has come today. :sad:

Mine's a heap of shit, it sounds like it's having a seizure when trying to read the disc.

Mine's a heap of shit, it sounds like it's having a seizure when trying to read the disc.

Try the others m8

U got 3 :yay:

Mine is 2 weeks from now...

God I'm thick as pig shit.

There's a bright side to it. Two weeks from now when the 'newness' has worn off for everyone, you will get to anticipate your Wii and play on it for the first time.

At least, that's how I'm forcing myself to look at it. I have to wait at least a week for mine to arrive as well. :weep:

I've just recieved an email from Gameplay (this after I've tried to cancel my order and have bought one from ebay like a retard) that Nintendo have offered me afree game to make up for not getting the console. Sounds great, but the only ones I ever wanted were Monkey Ball and Zelda, and I already own both.

Can't complain about getting Red Steel for free though, although I'm not sure if I'll get it having cancelled my order.

There's a bright side to it. Two weeks from now when the 'newness' has worn off for everyone, you will get to anticipate your Wii and play on it for the first time.

At least, that's how I'm forcing myself to look at it. I have to wait at least a week for mine to arrive as well. :weep:

I'd be ok with that if I hadn't paid £150 extra to get it off ebay for right now...

I'm going to get a lift to Stoke tomorrow, ridiculous really. Why they couldn't drop it off at my local post office sorting office (it's huge and unmissable on the way to my house) I'll never know. Look at a 1 and a half total journey time (there and back).

I'd be ok with that if I hadn't paid £150 extra to get it off ebay for right now...

You're kidding, right?

i cancelled my pre-order at play.com last night as they screwed me over and i thought id have a better chance of getting one from toys r us this morning... i got there 10 minutes after they opened to find out they had just sold the last 1:(... i got home today and registered with as many sites as possible trying to atleast secure a pre ordered one... i went on gameplay ordered a wii with red steel (zeldas in the post) and it says ordered.. what does this acctually mean? will i get one in the near future or after xmas :wtf:

With Gameplay, Nintendo are giving everybody who had their console delayed due to the shortages a free game of their choice + 10 pounds off with gameplay...thats 50 pounds!

Try the others m8

U got 3 :yay:

Don't think I'd get away with unpacking them! Sometimes it's fine and never makes a sound. It's fine as long as you've got the disc in. Other times "Click click weee-whrrrrrr, weee-wrrrrrr, weee-wrrrrrr" all the time, long loading times followed by a disc read error ::shrug:

Well, my Amazon order seems to be successful. Dispatch date = 10th December, which is wierd. Surely they don't dispatch on sundays? Anyway, looks like I'll be getting it early next week :D

Oh and for those in the know, what's the availability of Zelda like on the high street? Any chance of getting it before Christmas? I have the Gamecube version pre-ordered, but since it looks like I'm getting a Wii after all, it would be nice to cancel and get the Wii version instead.

I'm going to get a lift to Stoke tomorrow, ridiculous really. Why they couldn't drop it off at my local post office sorting office (it's huge and unmissable on the way to my house) I'll never know. Look at a 1 and a half total journey time (there and back).

You're kidding, right?

Unfortunately not. Payment isn't going through for 2 weeks now. So I'm even more gutted.

Yo!

Got my Wii hours ago and played lots of Wii Sports.

I'll have a go with Zelda later.

As with the other things, no update. I didn't bother going buying more stuff as i was having so much fun with my new toy. I'll see what the situation is tomorrow, i'll maybe buy at least a spare nunchuck then!

Now, need food!

Recieved my Wii and Zelda from Amazon today. :)

<3 Parcelforce :kiss:

Admittedly their delivery was perfect. It must have been before 2pm. However, what they do if they don't deliver it is silly. The should have taken it to my sorting office, not Stoke depot - 35 miles away!

Finally managed to secure a Wii (and we all know that feeling :) - Ahem...

After a long and bitter trek from 24hr ASDA to 24hr Tesco's I finally bagged me some Wii action via the spur of the moment 3pm - 4pm Amazon restock sale today. All I can say is thanks god for 1-Click purchasing and the F5 key.

You know I aint ever used that before - damn my weakness for Microsofts Intelimouse - damn it all to hell.

Still can't believe I have finally seured one and for cheaper than retail thanks to some Amazon gift voucherage - yeah stick that ASDA!

Wii est delivery 12-13th Dec for £176.98

Zelda & Red Steel est del = 14-15th Dec

For everyone else still in Wii limbo - I feel your pain.....I suggest absorbing some of it by watching Wii vids on YouTube...it worked for me..

Peace

Marximus

im still not there yet but is there going to be more wiis everywhere before christmas?