NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Feel sorry for the two kids who aren't getting their Wii's which are sat on my floor until monday at the earliest :(

But it's soooo awesome :D

It has the Wii in my orders ready to be dispatched but amazon havent sent me a confirmation email yet. Im jumping up and down like a kid but then maybe I should wait for the email first.

Yep , don't get too excited mine has just changed from a dispatch date of 12th Dec to now Feb '07.

A phone call to their customer services left me chatting to a rather clueless customer service rep and has meant that the order has now been cancelled. Not happy in the slightest.

Anyone know any way of contacting parcel force. I seem to be the only person on the planet who hasn't got it yet.

No you're not, mine arrived yesterday when I was out so I'm waiting for it to be re-delivered. The hours are dragging in today, been up since 4 this morning.

I'm a fucking dickhead. Bought one off ebay for £350 with delivery tomorrow. Cancelled my other one, but as soon as I bid I was like nooooooooooooooo why did i?!?!?!?!?! but nobody bid any higher. I'm ok spending that much on it, I can afford it, but still, feel well stupid.

I haven't got mine either. I say wait until 6pm, and then give them a ring.

I'm gonna ring them now, as it might be coming to the end of his shift and i don't want the sneaky bastard just going home.

I'm a fucking dickhead. Bought one off ebay for £350 with delivery tomorrow. Cancelled my other one, but as soon as I bid I was like nooooooooooooooo why did i?!?!?!?!?! but nobody bid any higher. I'm ok spending that much on it, I can afford it, but still, feel well stupid.

I might be your only chance to get one this year. If you have the money you may as well.

new menber here and i think you are fairly lucky, i preordered from hmv where the order was cut from 30 to 13. i was number 15. do you reckon im gonna get it before christmas?

I'm gonna ring them now, as it might be coming to the end of his shift and i don't want the sneaky bastard just going home.
Fair enough, keep me posted on what they say.

new menber here and i think you are fairly lucky, i preordered from hmv where the order was cut from 30 to 13. i was number 15. do you reckon im gonna get it before christmas?

HMV or Game are probably your best bet, so you might be lucky.

Yep , don't get too excited mine has just changed from a dispatch date of 12th Dec to now Feb '07.

A phone call to their customer services left me chatting to a rather clueless customer service rep and has meant that the order has now been cancelled. Not happy in the slightest.

Mine says dispatching today, Get it tommorow. Hope it stays that way!

Anyone else noticed that its the stores that ditched the cube early which are getting little or no stock? Currys are apparently not getting a single unit, sounds like someone at Nintendo is taking the wii.

Very angry with my neighbour now. Since I was at uni I asked them if they would be in to accept it. She said yes, and lo and behold she wasn't.

Now instead of taking the Wii to my local sorting office (30 or so seconds from my house) they took it to Parcel Force depot in Stoke. That's an hour away by car on the motorway. I either have to go get that or wait for it to be delivered on Monday.

Parcel Force deserve to die. :awesome:

Anyone else noticed that its the stores that ditched the cube early which are getting little or no stock? Currys are apparently not getting a single unit, sounds like someone at Nintendo is taking the wii.

I noticed this its like its payback time you bitches! :santa:

this was hmv caris who said i would get it today and havent. and when the nintendo wii details were released said to me they had received nothing

I might be your only chance to get one this year. If you have the money you may as well.

Now I feel like more of a c***. contacted the seller, and he has said the payment wont go through until 19th december and so I STILL wont get one for another 2 weeks. Cost me an extra £150 and will get it probably later than Gameplays.

I feel like a c***.

that guy you could be worse off you could have been in fairpack or got the wii and chucked it into the tv. i might get the wii before christmas but if i do not my christmas is ruined, all i want is based aroung wii.

They went on sale at 11 minutes past, I missed somehow on the normal sale stock whilst hitting f5 constantly , but I saw the new and used section had 1 from Amazon at normal retail price so as quick as my mouse could track and hit the order confirmation button voila order confirmation email confirming order purchase along with Zelda and Rayman.

To think I could have been in bed whilst queuing up in Asda last night to find that only 2 consoles were left coz the reset were taken by the Staff.

They better not cancel my order! :hmm:

im dreaming of a wiit christmas

just like the one hmv promised me

but if i do not

it will be rubbish

and i might never buy a nintendo consle again

Fair enough, keep me posted on what they say.

I didn' get a chance to listen, as I got a knock at the door as soon as I began to ring

ITS HERE!!!!

On amazon mine still says not dispatched yet but estimated dispatch day is today. I hope they don't cancel it.