NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

2.11 train home.

3.25 arrival.

10 minutes by car.

Nintendo Wii and Zelda in 2hrs 20 mins :D

Not kidding at all. shouted the delivery driver when I realised I had three and he just said to ring Argos, didn't notice there were other people's names on them till he was gone. Argos are sending me a £5 gift voucher and refunding my delivery cost for letting me know. They're picking them up from me on Monday, which means there's going to be 2 unhappy people today. I can take pics if you want proof.

Whoevers they are, they are going to be seriously pissed off.

Something along the lines of:

'Sorry sir/madam you won't get your Wii till monday because we gave it to another person by accident'

If it makes anyone waiting for their Wii feel better, I won't get mine until next week when the next shipment arrives at the shop where I've pre-ordered.

GOT WIII!!!!! WOOHOO!

started to play football manager I was that bored. just updating now.

probably won't post much for now

if I never post again its because I've gorged myself on so much gaming goodness!!!! god it feels so good! lol cheers

ps good luck for everyone still waiting

GOT WIII!!!!! WOOHOO!

started to play football manager I was that bored. just updating now.

At first I thought you meant you were so bored with the Wii already you started playing footy manager :shock:

Yay! Got my Wii about 45 mins ago and have been creating a Mii and playing Wii sports. Unfortunately, my Zelda still hasn't been dispatched as it's in the same order as my Wii Play which is obviously delayed. Still, I've got sports and I'm going to go up to my local Woolies in a bit to see if they've got any Monkey Ball or Rayman left.

I'm so happy. The Parcelforce site didn't even say it was out for delivery and I was busy hitting refresh every five minutes when my other half yelled upstairs that the van was outside.

Hope you guys all get your Wiis today.

Anyone else nearly gauged out their eyes because of the frustration of waiting for the Parcelforce van to turn up?

I have to go out!!! Please deliver soon!!! :cry:

Created myself a MII and added list of friends as long as my arm to my Address book-Still keep getting errors when trying to access shopping channel :(

Is mine there m8 ? Am from Felling in Gateshead ?

Nice 1

Nope, you'll be glad to know I've not got yours!

Just wanted to say, GAME came through with my pre-order. Thanks to them, I'm enjoying my Friday more that i thought possible.

Just wanted to say, GAME came through with my pre-order. Thanks to them, I'm enjoying my Friday more that i thought possible.

I'll be pleased for you ..... once mine turns up :weep:

Anyone else nearly gauged out their eyes because of the frustration of waiting for the Parcelforce van to turn up?

I have to go out!!! Please deliver soon!!! :cry:

Aye am still waiting aswell m8

getting mad now :mad:

Anyone that ordered remotes from HMV they're now saying release date 15/12 (sorry if already said can't be bothered checking).

I don't know whether to buy somewhere else but it'll be an extra £8.

I think everyone should think themselves lucky about 2 hours ago a parcelforce van pulled up at the top of my drive sat there for a couple of minutes the driver looked through his paperwork then drove off! now im a little bit worried that i might not get mine today and i can't get through to them on the phone.......useless! but on a happier note i went to my local woolworths and bought a virtual console controller, wii-play and a nunchuck and they had about 6 of everything even remotes the only thing they didn't have were the component cables grrr.