NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

I like your style, walk in she aint there and walk back out. Hell, she had her chance!

You bet man :D It was spot on time on my watch + the bell had gone so I had a right

Amazon is showing that from 7 am this morning my wii has been sitting somewhere less than three miles away from my house, but they still have not dispatched my games, and they keep saying they will be here today, damm college, if it was not due to needing the damm £30 via ema to pay for the wii i could had stayed at home

still sat waiting registered my zelda VIP points, you get some nice desktop logos and a very sexy background for registering.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

!!!!!!!

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

:D:D:D

And believe it or not the guy that delivered it is now having a big conversation with my mum as he was her first boyfriend or something :shock:

CRAZY. Keeping loads of other people waiting too most likely lol.

Yeah Wii sports does come with 250 as well. BUT bear in mind with all other Console bundle you would get 750 worth of stars.

250 for the game Bundled with the console, + another 500 for the Hardware. I guess it's just different this time around and I'm greedy for stars.

BTW anyone else having problems connecting, seem to have gotten the Error message/Try again option a fair few times.

A large blue delivery van pulled out in front of my house, and I was like "YES! IT'S HERE!" then the driver asked my next door neighbour for directions.

=/

congrats, still waiting for mine.....

i expect the connection errors are due to sheer volume of people trying to download updates.

does eu have dedicated servers by the way?

I got Zelda through the post today. So I'll enjoy looking at the cover for the next month.

Hope you're all enjoying your Wii's!

My face is pressed against the my window, still waiting for that red Parcelforce van.

The glass is damn cold.

Congrats to everyone who got their Wii. :)

Anyone got there order from gameplay yet?

They said it was dispatched yesterday but I am paranoid.

12:15 and still no Wii...

... hurry up Parcel Force. I'm going crazy sat by the window watching daytime TV :hmm:

12:15 and still no Wii...

... hurry up Parcel Force. I'm going crazy sat by the window watching daytime TV :hmm:

how shit is day time tv?!!! stuck on this morning for now...

I think its great how we are all waiting for a little red van to show up. This is what makes console launches great.

I got last Wii on my town. Nice little console, even if it's disapointing that AR doesnt' work. Oh well, live goes on (and I still I have my beloved Cube). :bouncy:

I have to say I am SO happy with PCWorld. Wii arrived today 8:50 (DHL you beauties!). I had a problem with payment on Wednesday so it was only posted out Thursday afternoon, so it got here overnight (even tho PCWorld stated 2-7 days delivery) and lo and behold a free copy of WiiPlay!! Must have run out of remotes so chucked a WiiPlay in instead. A+++++++ :grin:

On the other hand my 7am trip to Game for my sisters Wii, although successful, was a bit crap. 2 guys turned up(2nd/3rd in queue) and had 'lost' their deposit receipts - not sure their names were even found in the pre-order book but they walked away with a Wii + accessories... I get to the till to find the last Nunchuck just sold to the guy in front. Not very happy :mad:

After an hour long trip around town ASDA came up trumps - hadn't even unpacked their nunchucks/Wii-motes at 11.30!!! :grin:

All in all a great day!! :D

I think its great how we are all waiting for a little red van to show up. This is what makes console launches great.

I have a suspicion that they're playing our Wiis at the depot. :p

Argh, I really need to get to the shops later for a few errands, I hope my parcel arrives before they shut.

Amazon tryed to order my Wii an hour ago, damm college, i now have to sort out another time for them to deliver, hopefully i can get it today

The depot is probably about 40-60 minutes away, and you've got to allow time for stops, so mine should be here by 11am.

So, erm....Mr.Parcelforce. Remember thar 11am estimate i gave you. Well it's long fucking gone. So....erm you know, get your arse in gear please.

I got mine at 1.03 am last night :)

I was 59th in the queue and I picked up my Wii swag with my preordered Wii, Zelda, RedSteel, WiiPlay and extra Nunchuk :D

I'm so happy!