NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

It worked!!!!

As soon as I made my suggestion (above), had a ring at the door.

No more posts from me for a while, I'm off to play :bouncy:

good luck to those of you still waiting. Hope it's not for much longer.

grrrr come on parcel force

look what just turned up via royal mail:

dsc00210ox5.th.jpg

and no its isnt the edge mag which incidentally I've read from front to back this morning whilst waiting!

It worked!!!!

As soon as I made my suggestion (above), had a ring at the door.

No more posts from me for a while, I'm off to play :bouncy:

Have fun! I'm 100% sure you will!

Have fun everyone who was lucky enough to get one today!

The day has finally come and was totally worth the waiting! :bouncy:

Dammit - mine still says 'on route to local hub'. Why is there no more progress? Everyone else's seem to be 'out for delivery'.

I feel a bit more secure now. Someone at Argos confirmed mine has been loaded onto their vehicle and is on it's way by checking my order number and postcode. Tickety tock! Come on mr driver person!!!

Sorry i aint been posting much guys I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WII SPORTS ON MY WII.

On other news, my local gamestore had classic pads in grabbed one, and my wolly had wii play, didnt by that though.

Gonna go hunting for a componat cable soon.

Well I decided to nip into town. I got Red Steel and Wii Play (Goddamn the Wii Remote is SMALL!!!!) from my local Woolworths ( I never ordered my games with Argos - Amazon instead, but I wouldn't have received them until next Thursday). They had quite a few copies of nearly all of the launch games -I was surprised. I think they only had 1 Wii Play left...because there was just one display box when I had got there. They also had a couple of the classic controllers.

...Anyway.

Now I just need to wait on my Wii being delivered. :|

Sorry i aint been posting much guys I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WII SPORTS ON MY WII.

On other news, my local gamestore had classic pads in grabbed one, and my wolly had wii play, didnt by that though.

Gonna go hunting for a componat cable soon.

M Fergy managed to get one in Toon today as we were txting each other as we were hunting stuff down. I was at the metro and he was at newcastle.

My Wii has arrived at my Parents house, I just have to get the next train home and get it xD (ordered from Argos online about a week ago :heh:)

I've got Zelda, no Wii yet.

Thing is I've got to go out do work as soon as I get it until 3PM, gonna be hell.

My teacher was away so I got to come home (thank fuck). It's still not here yet however

My teacher was away so I got to come home (thank fuck). It's still not here yet however

Glad to hear it, least you can join us in the waiting now.

probably getting a wii of their own.

Picked my Wii + Wiiplay/Zelda and Extra Nunchunk up at GAME around 10am. Can't believe they are charging £18 for the Nunchunk-GAME are a fucking ripoff.

Anyway, got home around 11 and it's taken me just under an hour to set up and update. The Updates are pretty slow-Seems to take forever to fill that little blue bar-but at least it gives you an excuse to tidy away all the backing and enter your VIP codes on the Nintendo of Europe site.

Oh and WII only comes with standard 250 Stars not 500 like all other Nintendo hardware........

i doubt it, but anyway she might not even be away, lol, I went to the room at the time the lesson would start and no-one was there, and just came straight home as i couldn't be bothered to wait. There probably was even a lesson :heh:

I still need it to come soon though, have to leave again at 2

Still no Wii :(

Its shit the parcel force depo is just 2 mins away from my house aswell :(

WTF are they doing ?

i doubt it, but anyway she might not even be away, lol, I went to the room at the time the lesson would start and no-one was there, and just came straight home as i couldn't be bothered to wait. There probably was even a lesson :heh:

I like your style, walk in she aint there and walk back out. Hell, she had her chance!

Oh and WII only comes with standard 250 Stars not 500 like all other Nintendo hardware........

theres 250 in the wii sports box isn't there?!!!

Picked my Wii + Wiiplay/Zelda and Extra Nunchunk up at GAME around 10am. Can't believe they are charging £18 for the Nunchunk-GAME are a fucking ripoff.

Anyway, got home around 11 and it's taken me just under an hour to set up and update. The Updates are pretty slow-Seems to take forever to fill that little blue bar-but at least it gives you an excuse to tidy away all the backing and enter your VIP codes on the Nintendo of Europe site.

I think the Wii comes with 250 and Wii Sports comes with another 250, making up the normal amount.

The Zelda case looks so damn awesome, not opening it until I actually start playing though!