NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

argh dammit, guess it is still early though...

True but I have to leave around 11 and that's usually when the post gets here. I remember it took them till 1 to get me my cube.

Date Time Location Event Details

Dec 08, 2006 07:08:31 AM Charlton Depot Out for delivery

Woo. Dunno why it says Estimated delivery the 9th then!

Mine was estimated for the 9th too. I think they're covering their backs. This one van is probably serving my entire county.

Gah, come onnnnnn! I dunno what to do with myself, I feel like I'm going to self harm or something.

Nah, wait for the Wii then you can angrily smash virtual balls around :heh:

Gah, come onnnnnn! I dunno what to do with myself, I feel like I'm going to self harm or something.

Emo!

This one van is probably serving my entire county.

Where do you live?!

Where do you live?!

Cornwall.. but I tracked my parcel and it was in a city an hour away at 4am. So it's probably got loads of rounds to make.

Cornwall.. but I tracked my parcel and it was in a city an hour away at 4am. So it's probably got loads of rounds to make.

I think mine got to the depot last night! So im hoping it will come. Really can do without it being delivered tomorrow...

I think mine got to the depot last night! So im hoping it will come. Really can do without it being delivered tomorrow...

Well they deliver till 6pm so it should be today. Considering it's Parcelforce 24hr. If it isn't today we should demand our money back.

There's definitely no parcel tracking thing if you log into your argos account is there? Can't remember my password to check.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

This really is agonising.

EDIT: I ordered through Argos Direct (telephone) so I wouldn't know about any tracking number. I was thinking about ringing Argos and asking for mine but they are using a seperate company so probably wouldn't know anything about them.

< an hour to go for me until i'm screwed. Getting very anxious, don't like the thought of having to pick it up on monday or something

My delivery is still saying 'on route to local hub'. It's been that way since 00.17 am :(.

My Zelda and Wii Play haven't been dispatched from Amazon yet but now say 'dispatching soon'.

Well, mine is now saying on Gameplay 'backordered, may be after 22/12'. So not a week like they said.

So I'll have Zelda sitting here for ages... Well fuck it, I've ordered Zelda on Gamecube, and I'll forget I'm even getting a Wii.

I'm spending my waiting time downloading Zelda music from all the temples from ocarina. Haha. Oh dear god I hope it comes soon.

My normal post hasn't even arrived yet. They take till 11 to get it to you around here.

My "normal" post is abnormal. Comes between 8am and 1pm, they're like bloody argos.

Worst thing is, I know I've got some parcels coming. So the doorbell will ring, I'll run downstairs and nearly break my neck, and it'll be an Ansly Harriet cookbook my girlfriend ordered for her mum for christmas or something

Date Time Location Tracking Event

07-12-2006 23:32 Birmingham South Depot Out for delivery

07-12-2006 22:24 Birmingham South Depot Arrived at delivery depot

07-12-2006 18:56 National Hub Sorted in hub

Strange time to be out for delivery, but as long as I get it today then that's fine. :)

yeah my post is odd, sometime doesn't turn up till well into the afternoon, as for couriers they seem to turn up when the hell they want.

It shouldnt really be sent by normal post if it is it could be delayed as it will be down to the postal van drivers to dilvery it and they have the easy life at the royal mail.

08-12-2006 08:50 Liverpool South Depot Out for delivery