NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Out of interest, when did you pre-order with Argos? I did mine on 8/11/06 after Play.com mailed me telling me I wouldn't get mine for launch.

I recieved an automated answerphone message earlier on in the week telling me i'd get mine from Argos today...but I'm still paranoid. :heh: They said anytime from 7am to 6pm. Aghhh...

I ordered on the 8th as well! Didn't have an order with Play, but that was the day everyone was talking about play not being able to fill orders and my panic set in ;)

A guy off another forum ordered on 16/11 and he got the call the other day as well saying he'd get it on friday. I wasn't in when we got the call but my girlfriend said it was between 8am and 6pm?

I ordered on the 8th as well! Didn't have an order with Play, but that was the day everyone was talking about play not being able to fill orders and my panic set in ;)

A guy off another forum ordered on 16/11 and he got the call the other day saying he'd get it on friday. I wasn't in at the time but my girlfriend said it was between 8am and 6pm?

Ahh, maybe I mis-heard the message. It was either 7 or 8, lol. I've been up since 7 anyhow doing some Uni work.

I read somewhere that they are using a courier company called HDNL to carry out the deliveries, but as we don't have tracking numbers, it's useless.

I just hope it comes early-ish! :bouncy:

I've ordered mines from Argos. I got that automated call yesterday. It said that it should be delivered on Friday (today)...

I. Hate. Waiting.

I've ordered mines from Argos. I got that automated call yesterday. It said that it should be delivered on Friday (today)...

I. Hate. Waiting.

Yes!! More Argos people! Welcome to the waiting game, lol ...:confused:

My biggest worry is "Ding dong! Here's your order as promised! Wii Play, Monkey Ball and Red Steel. The Wii console will be delivered subject to arrival of stock. What are you doing with that knife?"

Mine is here!!! Good luck to all those waiting! Especialy Stocka as i know you will be in sh!t street if it comes when your out!

Thanks man, enjoy

My biggest worry is that they deliver the console, but not Zelda.

Or even worse, they don't deliver anything at all. I really don't have any patience...

i have to say if my wii does turn up today I'll be very impressed at parcel forces services here's the breakdown of my order:

Date Time Location Tracking Event

08-12-2006 06:22 Rotherham East Depot Out for delivery

08-12-2006 05:51 Rotherham East Depot Arrived at delivery depot

07-12-2006 18:52 National Hub Sorted in hub

its all been done quick so far, no just get to my house already!GRRRR

and wheres royal mail with my copy of Zelda ARGHHHHHHHHH the wait is doing my nut in

ahhhhh.. suddently i felt very stupid.. I have my wii waiting for me at a local shop.. but forgot all about games.. just called them.. luck for me they still had a Zelda which they put aside for me... phew.. imagine beeing stuck with only wii sports.. phew.. they didnt have Rayman.. ill have to hunt around for that one

A royal mail van just pulled up pretty much outside my house. And then it drove off! Someone out there is teasing me...

I think I'm losing my mind from lack of sleep. I can't get myself to do anything but sit by my doorbell buzzer on my PC in a state of cat-like readiness and watch this over and over again.

some amusement while where waiting

"Heba Elgamal, who had been camping outside the store in an alley for two days, was first in line for a console at the HMV store, and it was presented to him by Ian Wright. Elgamal bought The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess with his purchase, and Wright asked him if Zelda was a fighting game--which didn't go down well with the crowd."

ahh bless him

Got mine! :bouncy:

Nice one Gameplay! :bowdown:

More and more getting theirs from Gameplay, raises my hopes but also makes me tense. 1 hour and a half left till i'm doomed

I think I'm losing my mind from lack of sleep. I can't get myself to do anything but sit by my doorbell buzzer on my PC in a state of cat-like readiness and watch this over and over again.

lol im doing exactly the same- minus the youtube video

My biggest worry is that they deliver the console, but not Zelda.

Or even worse, they don't deliver anything at all. I really don't have any patience...

Surely your biggest worry is if they deliver Zelda, but not your console lol!:cry:

Just got 2 classic Controllers from Game

SWOP ONE FOR COMPONENT CABLE ?

Anyone ? PM me

Just got 2 classic Controllers from Game

SWOP ONE FOR COMPONENT CABLE ?

Anyone ? PM me

official cables are delayed till some time next week

Surely your biggest worry is if they deliver Zelda, but not your console lol!:cry:

yeah that would be mine even if I have to wait for Zelda whilst its not ok its bareable, I'd have wii sports and some VC games to keep me entertained till 2moro. when i get zelda (thru the post) then red steel, wii play (work)

LOL! Good point. At this rate, I'd accept anything though. I swear time is slowing down. Literally. Come onnnnn...

Wii, Zelda and Red Steel:

08-12-2006 05:57 Rotherham East Depot Out for delivery

08-12-2006 05:53 Rotherham East Depot Arrived at delivery depot

07-12-2006 18:40 National Hub Sorted in hub

common...

also (from play):

RGB cable: ORDER TAKEN

Super Monkey ball: PROCESSING

Wii Play: AWAITING STOCK

Nutchuck: ORDER TAKEN

Classic controller: ORDER TAKEN

(no idea which of those i'll be getting soon)

i have to say if my wii does turn up today I'll be very impressed at parcel forces services here's the breakdown of my order:

08-12-2006 06:22 Rotherham East Depot Out for delivery

08-12-2006 05:51 Rotherham East Depot Arrived at delivery depot

07-12-2006 18:52 National Hub Sorted in hub

its all been done quick so far, no just get to my house already!GRRRR

and wheres royal mail with my copy of Zelda ARGHHHHHHHHH the wait is doing my nut in

Mine went out for delivery at 04:48. No sign yet, probably get here the moment I head off for college.

Mine went out for delivery at 04:48. No sign yet, probably get here the moment I head off for college.

argh dammit, guess it is still early though...

EDIT: where u at?