NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Not trying to damped your hoped but mies been dispatched since about 3 and i have a trcking number and everything.

Yeah, according to this thread I think some had seen theirs dispatch as early as around 10am. I don't know if mine will arrive inside friday, but one thing I do know is that they work continuously rather than work on everything at once and send them all at once. It's been like that for years.

:shock: Who's is that depot? It looks exactly like my order!!! hahaha!

I can't wait for :santa: now!!!

damn. reading the email it says its been sent to the courier but will take from 5 - 7 days after release date. :( what lazy godamn couriers! Well i suppose its what i get for preordering with pc world but i think it was because the had a third of wiimote prices or something. There was a reason for it i'm sure :S

I got an email from Play.com the other day saying that Monkey Ball has been dispatched. I got it two days later. I only just (last 6 to 8 hours ago, just got back form work) got confirmation of my Wii and Zelda orders, so hopefully tomorrow but looking like saturday instead. Still no word on my extra Wiimote and Nunchuk, or Wii Play for that matter. I've already been told one of my nunchuks will not be sent until they get more stock in (I ordered it later when I figured I might as well get Wii Play too). Worried times. I'm shattered as hell and I'm going to have to get up early yet again (like, 9am) to camp by the door for the delivery. Earliest I've been up in about 2 months until two days ago. Usually get up just in time for afternoon neighbours!

GAME was on the old dog and bone a little earlier today to tell me that I would indeed be able to collect my Wii from the shop as of 7am tomorrow.. despite only ordering about 2 weeks ago..

I feel so lucky :yay:

HAPPY NEW WII EVERYONE!!!!

IT'S THE 8TH DECEMBER!!! :D

It seems so long ago since the Revolution was announced, and all those hours of waiting to see the New Controller!! All those different designs? The VR Helmet Mockup!!

WELL HERE IT IS!!!!

Hope everyone has a cracking day (I don't mean television screens...hold onto that wiimote!!)

All the best!!!

SINFIELD :wink:

It's out!!!!!!!!

Edit: for those who care, my amazon tracking status updated:

"Dec 07, 2006 10:59:29 PM Stoke Depot Arrival Scan"

Anyone still looking to get a Wii, not queueing or pre-ordered, check out Amazon:

We'll have a very limited number of Nintendo Wii consoles available for sale from 3-4pm. Last time we sold out in 7 minutes and we expect this batch to go even quicker.

Can't give you a link, but just look at their main Wii page - good luck if you try!

Hmm, I don't see that message on their main Wii page...

Ah, sorry - it's on their main 'PC & Video Games' page - for me at least

Anyone still looking to get a Wii, not queueing or pre-ordered, check out Amazon:

Can't give you a link, but just look at their main Wii page - good luck if you try!

Thanks for the tip. :) E-mailed my friend so he has another chance at scoring a Wii (he had two preorders and both got screwed, poor guy).

I went town to the ASDA Tamworth and arrived around 11.25pm. Hung around inside in the warm and then at Midnight a swarm of 20 people appeared. Names were called in order of who registered earliest. After all 20 people had got their Wiis and left I was able to go and purchase a Classic Controller (which Sadly doesn't come with any Wii points) They still had a ton of games left (bar Wiiplay) and x1 Classic Controller and a few Nunchuck left.

I went to Gamestation for about quater to 12 and about 10 people waiting for the pre-order (30 pre-orders to the store) and one tit with a video camera :S

They had NO Wii Remotes or Wii Classic pads, quite a few games, and I saw 4 component cables on the shelf and wiied my pants, couldnt believe they had any I got 2 another lad got 1, these will sell for like £50+ Got a Zelda because they are suppose to in shortage and a wii nunchuck.

Asda has loads of chairs in there but nobody was left I went at about half past after leaving Gamestation, they had a couple of games and 4 classic pads and that was it for acessories, got 2 for £15 each.

Pretty chuffed really.

wii.JPG

wiipoints.JPG

wiicomp.JPG

Ugh, I don't blame you for making a buck Cheets but it just pisses me off when people buy things like the component cable and sell them for a profit because they're in short supply. Lots of Wii buyers need those like me. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.

I'm just very, very bitter.

So, for people wandering around UK supermarkets in the dead of night, are the any spare wiimotes to be had? Or are we short on those as well?

Wii Remotes no chance, all sold out and they didnt even get that many in.

Everything else was pretty easy to get one way or another, sorry to the people but component cables are like gold dust.

Well I checked my local 24 hr Asda and Tesco with neither of them selling Wiis. We also headed over to Gamestation to see them closing up after the midnight launch, they said earlier they wouldn't let me in though without a preorder. Oh well, got someone on the case in the morning hopefully he can pick up the stuff I'm needing in the morning!