NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

My WiiPlay should come tomorrow, as well as an extra 2000 points card, which I didn't know I'd ordered. Anyway, this still leaves me without a Wii to play it all on! Hope I'm successful at Asda. Pyxis, when do you think you'll be sending the next batch of Wiis out? Will I be able to change the address mid-order to my billing address, because I'll be going home next Friday?

They really arent sure..Nobody is aware of the exact delivery date for the next delivery. It could even be tomorrow. Im hoping that it will be early next week, but nobody knows. Some time next week would be realistic.

You should be able to change the delivery address. It would probably need to be done via live chat or over the phone.:)

"Pyxis, when do you think you'll be sending the next batch of Wiis out? Will I be able to change the address mid-order to my billing address, because I'll be going home next Friday?"

They really arent sure..Nobody is aware of the exact delivery date for the next delivery. It could even be tomorrow. Im hoping that it will be early next week, but nobody knows. Some time next week would be realistic.

You should be able to change the delivery address. It would probably need to be done via live chat or over the phone.:)

Pyxis, the Order Page doesnt have a Tracker Code...am I going to get one?

My Zelda is being picked and being despatched today, my component cable on the other hand is still preordered, but as long as ive got zelda im a happy chappi

I have a slight problem, i pre-ordered my wii at currys, perhaps not the best place, but seeing as the chain had taken very few pre-orders i thought i would be ok. But i've found out my store is only getting 3 Wii's, and not even until next week. Granted i live on the isle of wight, but i've not had a problem in the past, and it is a big store. I know i'm either third or forth on the list, so i'm either getting one next week, or could be waiting sometime :(.

Does anyone know of any stores/chains that haven't taken pre-orders, so i can at least try getting one early tomorrow morning.

Oh, i'm new, been visiting cube/revo/n-europe for a while, but only just joined the forums.

Didn't nintendo say they were launching an ethernet pack...

*drum roll*

Where the flunking flunk are they then, most people don't have wifi ya know

Anybody going down to Asda to have a laugh at the people trying to buy one, it was pretty funny the people saying to me in a rude way "you cant get one mate, no more people in the queue"

"oh, damn, oh well my 2 360s on the way from GAME and Gameplay, just here for a game"

:D

Pyxis, the Order Page doesnt have a Tracker Code...am I going to get one?

There is now a spreadsheet with all Wii tracking numbers available. If you phone up or go through live chat (would take a long time in the queue!), they will be able to get your tracking number straight away.

Parcelforce tracking numbers arent very useful. It will reach your local depot over night and will be loaded onto a delivery van first thing in the morning. It will arrive 9am-5:30pm. Those delivery drivers will turn up whenever they feel like it.:heh:

my zelda still isn't updated this is annoying cos means no Zelda for tomorrow and means can't go out and buy one cos can't cancel it.

wots gamestation refunds policy? thought I could maybe go buy one from there and then when amazon copy turns up take that to gamestation and get the refund (can't be bothered posting it back to amazon!)

cos it doesn't look as if my zelda is gonna come, unless it just hasn't been updated on my page seems abit late now though especially seem as other ppl on here have had theirs dispatched...

Yay! Mines been dispatched :)
Same here! icon14.gif

Everything except component cables, any idea when they'll be getting em' Pyxis?

: peace:

no where in Exeter has any left. not even in the second batch (a manager of WHsmith told me Nintendo are shipping them more around the 15th but all of them will be needed to get to preordering customers) this is an absolute joke.

So i called my mother, asked her to shout at PC world. She did. They are getting me a wii within a week apparently, and apolagised (for what? hahaha!!)

So i wont have one at launch but hopefully this time next week i will. Worst case senario Xmas times. Enjoy your Wii's guys and girls!

There is now a spreadsheet with all Wii tracking numbers available. If you phone up or go through live chat (would take a long time in the queue!), they will be able to get your tracking number straight away.

Parcelforce tracking numbers arent very useful. It will reach your local depot over night and will be loaded onto a delivery van first thing in the morning. It will arrive 9am-5:30pm. Those delivery drivers will turn up whenever they feel like it.:heh:

Well if thats the case I wont bother...am just trying to settle my paranoia :p Thanks though

Dont spose you have any ideas when more Wiimotes will come in?

On 909(radio 5 live I think) earlier, about 40 minutes ago, there was a little bit spoken about the Wii, how some people have been queueing up since Tuesday!

I hope that isnt the case where I'm going.

"Everything except component cables, any idea when they'll be getting em' Pyxis?"

Some had theirs despatched today, a few will get theres before christmas, but I think that the vast majority of people will have to wait until January and beyond. They are more popular than the RGB cables...although its not as if we have had enough of those either....ahhhh. Is this really Nintendo or Microsoft we are talking about?:D There are even supply problems with super monkey ball...lol

my zelda still isn't updated this is annoying cos means no Zelda for tomorrow and means can't go out and buy one cos can't cancel it.

wots gamestation refunds policy? thought I could maybe go buy one from there and then when amazon copy turns up take that to gamestation and get the refund (can't be bothered posting it back to amazon!)

cos it doesn't look as if my zelda is gonna come, unless it just hasn't been updated on my page seems abit late now though especially seem as other ppl on here have had theirs dispatched...

anyone have any ideas?

Just post it back to Amazon mate, or if you ahve some spare cash, but another and trade the other in.

Just post it back to Amazon mate, or if you ahve some spare cash, but another and trade the other in.

both cost money which I don't have..lol cleaned out buying it!

is there any chance that it has been posted but not updated?!

OOOHH just as I'm writing it updates and says its been posted, but by royal mail and not here till 9th december but atleast I know its on its way!!!!

When did you order the cable? They don't seem to have any in stock.

My Zelda order also hasn't been dispatched, but I suspect it to in the next few hours (fingers crossed).

I ordered my cable aaages ago.

yeah im the same wii console dispatched but can't track it and no Zelda, wonder if there's any chance it could be all bundled together in the same parcel and they've just not updated it?!!!

My estimated arrival on amazon for my parcel is the 9th... That's with the tracking parcel thing.

/me got fucked over by ASDA.

Doesn't look like a white Christmas for me.

How did you get "fucked over" when you haven't actually preordered?

How did you get "fucked over" when you haven't actually preordered?

yeah im wondering to, wonder if maybe they have done or something, and u've been in and tried to get one and they say they've all been preordered hmmm....

Its an irritating time ESPECIALLY when people are flogging them for twice the price on ebay and loyal N supporters like NINTENDORK get messed around.

The clue is in the name like....

/me got fucked over by ASDA.

Doesn't look like a white Christmas for me.

how come?

I am nipping down to my local asda to soruce some games and pads.

Its an irritating time ESPECIALLY when people are flogging them for twice the price on ebay and loyal N supporters like NINTENDORK get messed around.

The clue is in the name like....

loyality means nothing when it comes to cold hard cash.

Now I'm really annoyed!!! I've pre-ordered my Wii from GAME in Leicester (I'm 19th, their getting 150!! ) all good. And I ordered Zelda aswell.

But I ordered Monkey Ball, Wii Play, Nunchuck, Points and RGB cable from Amazon. Now it still said 'Not dispatched' at 7:45pm this evening with an estimated delivery of 8th!!, and hearing RGB cables are not in the country yet I thought, I'll cancell them and get the rest of my order quickly.

But NO!!! It refreshes the rest of my order delivery estimate: 6-8th FEBRUARY!!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've cancelled the whole lot, rang up my GAME and am paying full price for it all!!! But at least I'll get it tomorrow!!

Monkey Ball dispatching soon!

What do you think the odds are that it'll get here tomorrow?

Still no word on WiiPlay though.