NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

They leave slips and you can collect at your main post office.

DAMN. So that means I won't be able to get it till Monday? (as you have to wait 2 working days till you can get from post office, right?

Gameplay still says Being Picked...

..although it did turn to that at like 6pm outside of working hours

Dispatch it damn you

Anyones Amazon been dispatched yet? Because mine is still showing getting ready to dispatch.

DAMN. So that means I won't be able to get it till Monday? (as you have to wait 2 working days till you can get from post office, right?

Could be but you could also get it Saturday morning.

In terms of my hype, it's all but gone. I'm going to try Asda but I'm not hopeful. My only hope is some Nintendo fans that have pre ordered 2, therefore giving the shops more. Still considering going to town tomorrow morning. If not I guess it's just wait until Gameplay deliver it when I'll be back at work and having to wait even longer cus nobody will be in. : peace:

Gameplay console orders are dispatched via next day courier I'm sure, so if it gets dispatched sometime today...it should be with you for tomorrow.

:yay:

This is exactly why i didn't order online.

I tried doing it in game but for 5 days in a row they were fucking me over saying their system wasnt taking any pre-orders when every othr shop was...so I thought: "Why bother"

But its paying off

Anyones Amazon been dispatched yet? Because mine is still showing getting ready to dispatch.

nope still dispatching soon though for mine.

nope still dispatching soon though for mine.

Ok cool thanks, another quick question has your money been taken yet?

For some reason my Zelda and RGB cable are still on not dispatched. My Wii is on dispatching soon though...

The consoles will be going via courier (parcelforce), so if they cant deliver the goods, they would return them to their local depot..and that isnt always very close by. If you phone them to arrange a redelivery, they probably wouldnt be able to do it until Monday.

Gameplay used to use City Link, and they dumped a guy's Xbox 360 premium pack in his hedge once..lol.

The Amazon orders should all display dispatched throughout today.

I ordered Wii Play too for the extra controller, I noticed the person above with a delivery date of 8th - 9th also ordered Wii Play. I wonder if that's what's holding it up? Hope not!

Ok cool thanks, another quick question has your money been taken yet?

Its ok checked the available balance on my account and it shows my balance minus the Wii so everything is going good, or so it seems........lol

Stocka, what you should be able to do today or early tomorrow is call Gameplay and get a tracking number for the courier. You can then phone them and ask for an ETA.

Mine all still say Pre-Ordered, but I haven't had an email of doom yet. I'm taking this as a good thing.

This is exactly why i didn't order online.

correct!

I would much rather have my wii handed to me in the flesh... walk 5 mins down the road to where I live and enjoy.

the agony of the postal service and waiting for sites to update... no thanks.

Subject:

Your Order For The Official Nintendo Classic Controller (White) Dear Customer,

Nintendo have just informed us of stock shortages on this item and we regret that as a result we will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch

As an Official distributor, Nintendo have guaranteed us more stock before Christmas and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login to your account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment this may cause

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

Subject:

Your Order For The Legend Of Zelda - Twilight Princess Dear Customer,

Nintendo have just informed us of stock shortages on this item and we regret that as a result we will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch

As an Official distributor, Nintendo have guaranteed us more stock before Christmas and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login to your account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment this may cause

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

havnt got one of these about the actual console yet so fingers crossed at least red steel was dispatched on the forth

I was expecting shortages but seriously not this much!

No remote controllers! Hardly any Zeldas! No cables!

Pyxis, are Gameplay getting any Component Cables in today for dispatch would you know?

It's not running as smoothly as many of us would of hoped....but my god is very exciting!

Im phoning Gameplay as my order is still on "being picked " I just want to make sure everything is alright.

Im phoning Gameplay as my order is still on "being picked " I just want to make sure everything is alright.

Tell us what they say because im sure we are all still in that "being picked" part.

pheeeewheeee.. exciting.. im sitting here jumping around waiting.. if im not very carefull ,I will run down and buy an xbox360 with gears of war just to keep me going until tomorrow.. boy that would be daft.. but im tempted

Tell us what they say because im sure we are all still in that "being picked" part.

Will do, been on hold for ages now.

Ring em yourself you lazy bum :wink: