NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

I'm gutted. I have to have it. I've the weekend booked off and everything. Has everyone got the email or what? And is this Nintendo's fault or Gameplay? Seriously. Gutted.

Anyone else live in Tamworth?

Just spoke to my mate and he's claiming all esecondary controllers are buggered. I dunno the truth of this, would explain why no controllers but not why Wii Play is being shipped

He claims all of them are buggered

Elaborate on buggered please.

I cant wait. Going to bed early on Tommorow night, getting up at half 6 on Friday, going to GAME, getting it. Coming home then going to college. Then coming back homet o play some Wii sports before I go to my grandparents.

Always happens that I can never have a day off to play something ireally want/a new release.

Woolworths just screwed me and alot of people over. :angry:

See woolworths thread near bottom of forum. They guaranteed launch week delivery too.

Lol. That comes across very funny! I don't think I would want to read an answer to that. :D

I cant wait. Going to bed early on Tommorow night, getting up at half 6 on Friday, going to GAME, getting it. Coming home then going to college. Then coming back homet o play some Wii sports before I go to my grandparents.

Always happens that I can never have a day off to play something ireally want/a new release.

I feel like a child who's been told 'nah christmas is delayed, we're having it next week when you're back at school.

I feel like a child who's been told 'nah christmas is delayed, we're having it next week when you're back at school.

I'm in Tamworth as well. What's happened did you place a preorder at a Tamworth Store and it's not ready for launch date or did you preorder online?

It's a long shot but you try what I'm going to do which is drive down to ASDA Tamworth at Midnight and see if they have any WII in stock. I've already been confirmed I'm getting a Wii from GAME but I wanna try and score a cheaper Nunchuck if possible from the ASDA store.

You could also try, Comet/Currys and BIG W at the Ventura Retail site as well?

Lol. That comes across very funny! I don't think I would want to read an answer to that. :D

Lol, uum :heh: I just want to know why he said they are buggered, they're broke? Is that what he meant.

Yeah, those couple hours I have in college will be hell. At least I will have some time to read the manuals at my grandparents. Otherwise I wont have a chance.

I feel bad for the people that ordered it from GP and not getting it anymore.If that was me i'd almost be in tears.

Really I hope you get your Wii soon,it's really unfair.

Just checked my order, everything but the Classic Controller is being picked. That's a Wii, Zelda, Wii Play, Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Rayman and an extra Nunchuck for me then. Nifty.

Just checked my Gameplay order and everything is being picked and also checked my Game order and got an emailing saying the items have now been sent!!

I'm in Tamworth as well. What's happened did you place a preorder at a Tamworth Store and it's not ready for launch date or did you preorder online?

It's a long shot but you try what I'm going to do which is drive down to ASDA Tamworth at Midnight and see if they have any WII in stock. I've already been confirmed I'm getting a Wii from GAME but I wanna try and score a cheaper Nunchuck if possible from the ASDA store.

You could also try, Comet/Currys and BIG W at the Ventura Retail site as well?

Hmm I might give it a go, offered my dad £20 to drive me down there. Unlikely that I'll get one but I might give it a go. Things like this always fucking happen to me. Is it worth turning up early? Where's the first place in Asda I should head?

I'm guessing my Gameplay order is fucked then, cus mine still says pre ordered. :'( I'm seriously gutted.

I went in to Game in Bristol earlier today and the manager there said that he'd had enough Wii's in to cover his whole 'first batch pre-order shipment' and had actually received enough to cover some 'second batch' pre-orders on launch too... this is interesting considering some companies (gameplay/argos etc) are unable to fulfill them all due to supply problems. Game really do appear to have the buying power. Pity their prices are so bloody steep.

My local game stoer managed to get my pre-order secured. They're getting 27 Wii's and exactly the same amount of Zelda's. They are having trouble getting extra Wiimotes and Wiimotes with Wii Play, but if I'm not the first who ordered, I'm probably the second so I'll be playing Wii Play too. Good news...

By the way, opinion about 'go away thread' not changed. Just posting that all game mania's in Belgium have received their allocation number today and will receive their Wii's tomorrow or friday morning. The real countdown has begun...

Owen, you should be fine.

All the stock simply didnt arrive when Gameplay were expecting it to (today). They are sending out 10 pound vouchers to everybody affected and if you havent received an email yet, you should be fine.

If your order is still down as 'ordered' by noon tomorrow, i'd suggest making sure that your card has gone through properly.:)

Well Woolworths have let me down with my Wii, but luckily Game came through and have handed over my Wii and TP to Parcelforce so im keeping everything crossed for it coming a day early but i suspect it will arrive on friday. :grin:

got told a small GAME store around here had 60 preorders but were only given 42!

eeeek, looks like i'll be outside virgin megastores friday morning!!!

Where's the first place in Asda I should head.

Well as tempting as it can be to head to the frozen foods section, I'd suggest you head upstairs to the electric dept and see if Any Wii's are about.

:weep: No games bar wii sports for launch... I think Im going to asda at 12am:santa:

Dear Mr Ben Callis,

Fulfilment for Launch Day 8th December

Thank you for your recent order for Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (Wii).

We understand that many customers are eagerly awaiting the release of the Nintendo Wii console on Friday 8th December. As ChoicesUK.com is committed to keeping customers informed of their order progress, we are very sorry to inform you that due to high demand and subsequent supplier shortages of the above product, our pre-order stocks have now been exhausted and therefore we are currently not be able to supply this title to you for release day on Friday 8th December.

Fulfilment for Christmas:

Although we are expecting further deliveries to fulfil all pre-orders before Christmas, exact dates and quantities will not be known until receipt of stock. All pre-orders will be fulfilled in the order in which they were received. Regretfully, we can not guarantee delivery prior to Christmas.

If you have any further questions regarding your order, please contact our Customer Service Team on 0870 400 3838 or by email at [email protected]

Regards,

ChoicesUK.com Customer Service Team

I don't know what proof I can offer you really. Went to Rawletts, although I'm at uni now.

Proof enough.

Well as tempting as it can be to head to the frozen foods section, I'd suggest you head upstairs to the electric dept and see if Any Wii's are about.

LMAO I know I asked my dad and he said upstairs in the electrical bit, totally forgot there was an upstairs to Asda :D

Phoned Asda btw if you were interested, and they said they're getting some in but they have no idea as to how many, I've said to my dad either drive me or I'm walking (I'm desperate...). Could be an utter waste of time. Have you been to any other console launches? How busy does it get?