NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

am i the only person whose doing this the old fashioned way of NOT getting it from the internet?

Gamestation midnight launch all the way!

Just need to secure a safe journey home. :S

am i the only person whose doing this the old fashioned way of NOT getting it from the internet?

Gamestation midnight launch all the way!

Just need to secure a safe journey home. :S

I'm going to a GS midnight launch too, but only if I've passed my driving test, which is on the 30th.....

I've got Zelda pre-ordered at HMV online for £28, I'll cancel it if I get my GS preorder....

Wonder if/when the discounts will start with Gameplay,hopefully soon.

There not, supposadely.

£39.99 is the price of games for the near future. May change soon though....

Still...£39.99 ain't bad for Zelda is it?

Im thinking of ordering a component cable and other hardware such as extra controllers and maybe some points at gameplay. Maybe even preorder Twilight Princess. Do you think they have loads of pre-orders for stuff like that, or would they have said 'taking no more preorders'?

I preorded a component cable earlier today. Cant wait to get that. I forgot to preorder some points, I'll probably get them online, they'll be cheaper no doubt.

I still need £184.57, to reach my target of £329.57 :D

So i ened to get that in 3 weeks :D

I'm also waiting for Game to announce their bundles. I hope they do some good ones. I still have to go to Game to preorder Zelda so I'll ask about them then.

Im still waiting for GAME to reveal their Wii bundles.....sigh
I'm also waiting for Game to announce their bundles. I hope they do some good ones. I still have to go to Game to preorder Zelda so I'll ask about them then.

I asked them today and they said nearer the time, like a week before, or there abouts, they'll phone people to let them know of bundles.

The guy said "competitiveness". not to reveal bundles early otherwise others may copy.

I lol'd and nearly told them about the gamestation offer of a 360, and like 5 games for £329.99. Dont know why i thought of that though...

I read the news article on the front page, which says Amazon start taking preorders at 9am. But before this I sent them an email asking exactly what their business hours were and they replied saying they would start accepting preorders at the stroke of midnight.

I read the news article on the front page, which says Amazon start taking preorders at 9am. But before this I sent them an email asking exactly what their business hours were and they replied saying they would start accepting preorders at the stroke of midnight.

I emailed them and they said 9am.

I'm going to stay up to 12 just incase they are up then. I want a preorder in that I know I'll defintely get as GameStation haven't confirmed yet...

I just got home and checked my e-mail.

Confirmation mail from Gameplay. :D I'll be eagerly awaiting my brand new Wii at home on launch day - and hopefully Zelda will be in the parcel as well.

Happy days, now I no longer need to fret about my preorder!

I just got home and checked my e-mail.

Confirmation mail from Gameplay. :D I'll be eagerly awaiting my brand new Wii at home on launch day - and hopefully Zelda will be in the parcel as well.

Happy days, now I no longer need to fret about my preorder!

Im happy also... just got home to find the Gameplay email telling me im getting a Wii on launch!!!

Oh yeah oh yeah!!

Now I need to decide - Go to Uni or not on the 8th

Knowing Sods Law;

If I go to Uni, it will be delivered at like 10 and I wont be back til half 1

If I don't go to Uni, it'll be delivered nigh on 5 o'clock

Choices Choices

Now I need to decide - Go to Uni or not on the 8th

Knowing Sods Law;

If I go to Uni, it will be delivered at like 10 and I wont be back til half 1

If I don't go to Uni, it'll be delivered nigh on 5 o'clock

Choices Choices

If you finish at Uni before your local depot closes and your able to travel to the depot on time, go to Uni and collect if you've missed the delivery.

If not, stay home.

I'm gonna join the fun

Dear Gameplay Customer,

Congratulations! We are delighted to be able to confirm that your pre-order for a Wii has been successful.

:yay: :yay: :bouncy::grin:

If you finish at Uni before your local depot closes and your able to travel to the depot on time, go to Uni and collect if you've missed the delivery.

If not, stay home.

I wouldn't miss it...parents will be home. But I wanna play it immediately

Can imagin...half way through the lecture I get a text that its there and I run out and run home :p

Amazon are taking pre-orders from 9am tomorrow, they no how many units there getting so if you order goes through you will get one on the 8th.

Already pre-ordered Zelda: TP from Amazon. Waiting on 9am tomorrow morning when the click goes down on ordering the Console.:cool:.

Nobody else staying up till midnight just to make doubley sure like me?

EDIT: Lame, so they told the truth about it being at nine this morning.