NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

The USA is getting the most and you forgot about Australia.

oh yeah, sorry all you Aussies. So maybe we wont be getting that many then. I would have thoguht Japan woudl get the most though, seen as though they are Nintencrazy.

So i dont see us getting 1 mil then. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I thought Japan would of got the most aswell because,we'll you've seen how well the DS is doing...

USA- 1,000,000

Jap - 800,000

EU - 700,000

Aus - 500,000

Just a rough estimate,probably totally wrong.

I still think i'll wait til it comes out here. I've already pre-ordered it and can't be bothered going to the store to cancel it

I still think i'll wait til it comes out here. I've already pre-ordered it and can't be bothered going to the store to cancel it

You only need to go on a bus with old woman :woops:

Importing is looking more appealing though.

I thought Japan would of got the most aswell because,we'll you've seen how well the DS is doing...

USA- 1,000,000

Jap - 800,000

EU - 700,000

Aus - 500,000

Just a rough estimate,probably totally wrong.

Yeah the ds is just flying off the shelves in Japan.

I like the look of those figures, I can see that happening if anything.

compared to that 7,000 firgure play.com said they've already taken, I think 700,000 will be more than enough.

i would be surprised, if they get more then 100,000, since when did people think australia was heavily populated

I'm surprised it's taking Amazon so long to take in pre-orders.

Amazon usually wait for their stock allocation and wont sell more than that.

Amazon usually wait for their stock allocation and wont sell more than that.

Hmm,I was expecting that.I think they'll get told when Nintendo hold that conference later in the month.

Hmm,I was expecting that.I think they'll get told when Nintendo hold that conference later in the month.

Yeah, apparently there's something happening with Nintendo mid-October in Europe. A guy who runs n-shop.co.uk told me that he thinks he'll be told his stock allocation, price of games and launch titles then.

Game now have a sheet for Wii software pre-orders. Yay I suppose?

Game now have a sheet for Wii software pre-orders. Yay I suppose?

Yea, I preorded a few games yesterday. Doesn't actually seem to mean anything except double points when you buy them.

Unfortunately, ExiteTruck isn't on their list, even tho games like Metroid and Mario can be preordered for when they are released.

Well I had to pre-order at gameplay due to my game store messing be about :/

No Excitetruck on list?! :cry:

What about WarioWare is that still on for the following week after launch?

Number 63 doesn't sound so good, put down a deposit somewhere else too.

Hmm, damn. I could always pre-order with GAME, but then i bet their numbers are even higher. Gah.

I dont think the number in which you preorder matters at all. It will be first come first serve for preorders, and if they only get enough for preorders they wont sell any to people who didn't preorder.

Is that #63 at Gamestation? If so I wouldn't worry. As I've said before in this thread - the company is getting 10,000 units at launch and hasn't filled their orders yet.

Also, as far as Gamestation go it isn't first-come-first-served with regards to pre-orders. If a store gets 100 units only the first 100 people who pre-ordered will be able to buy one on launch day. Even if you are there at the midnight launch, if you are number #101 you wouldn't get one then (only an example for if a store only got 100 units of course).

Will i regret not pre-ordering any games? I've only pre-ordered the Wii up to now and im just wondering, with all these numbers peopelare talking of. I was only number 2, so i dont know how many peple are on the manchester fort list.

Will i regret not pre-ordering any games? I've only pre-ordered the Wii up to now and im just wondering, with all these numbers peopelare talking of. I was only number 2, so i dont know how many peple are on the manchester fort list.

Games shouldn't be a problem at all. Zelda is the only game i could see selling out, but they produce so many, should be fine!

If you feel better though, just preorder the games you know (being a nintendo fan) will be popular!

Apperantly the 2 main GAME stores in my town will be getting in 200 wii's each, I heard this from a friend who was told this when pre-odering his wii. Is this something the store made up, I didn't think stock was allready allocated?