NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Got mine from Gameplay, not bothered if its the same price as going to the shops, i can't be arsed to go out in a rush to get one, besides, can always cancel order.

Gonna wait ti see what deals GAME do before i pre-order more games from Gameplay. nearer the time I'll probably get 5000 points or something.

Then whatever game they don't do in a bundle I'll order.

Hope they say the info soon, so i know how much to save up. I'm goin to a rough target right now, which i don't like, especially if its gonna go over.

WTF!!?! I just checked on the GAME website, and i have magically lost 39p, from my reward card. I had £15.15 on it now i have £14.76 !!? they don't take money off you if you pre-order do they?

Has ordered:

Hardware and such:

Wii console+Wii Sports

Extra Nunchuk

Classic Controller

2000 Wii Points

Launch Day Games:

Zelda

Super Monkey Ball

Red Steel

Rayman

Other Games:

Wii Play+Wii Remote

Warioware

ExciteTruck

Total: About £500. Would have been around £580, but I thought I'd leave DragonballZ and Metroid Prime off the list. For now...

Great, now I have the feeling that the mailman is gonna steal it all.

Same here!

I wasn't going to use Gameplay (i'm still worried about it snowing here so that may delay delivery) but i did a bundle thing and saved £50 odd quid, so it is worth it.

I'm no longer buying a import Wii. I really really wanted to, but heck, i know i will regret it afterwards, it's only a extra 2 and a bit weeks till European date ain't it?.

Anyway, Zelda on 8th December? Right near Xmas? HOW MAGICAL!

My bundle:

Wii and Wii Sports

Rayman

Super Monkey Ball

Zelda

Red Steel

2x 2000 Wii points

1x Wii-Mote

1x Nunchuck

1x Classic controller (well i couldn't help myself)

Came to £430

Then i'll use my credit notes from Gamestation to buy the rest of the games i want!

How exciting! :yay:

My Order

Wii + Wii Sports

Zelda

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball

Hopefully I will get it for launch

Does anyone know when we will get confirmation from gameplay that we will defo get one at launch ?

My Order

Wii + Wii Sports

Zelda

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball

Hopefully I will get it for launch

Does anyone know when we will get confirmation from gameplay that we will defo get one at launch ?

Probably some time in October.

BE WARNED:

The pre-order "bundles" from the GAME website are all charged at RRP! There is no saving to be had. I seriously doubt Wii games are going to be hard to find on launch day in shops, pre-ordering a console with games and getting zero discount is madness!

BE WARNED:

The pre-order "bundles" from the GAME website are all charged at RRP! There is no saving to be had. I seriously doubt Wii games are going to be hard to find on launch day in shops, pre-ordering a console with games and getting zero discount is madness!

Don't really mind since my money saved up is counting £40 per game,if it's lower it's a bonus.

Fair enough, but I would have thought that people would want to take advantage of bundles with decent discounts. No doubt GAME will have those sorts of bundles in-store at launch, like other game stores.

My order =

Wii console

Zelda

Extra wiimote + nunchuck

£265

From gameplay, i was thinking of getting it from game (shop) but i felt i was missing out so i preordered it :)

My order will consist of:

A White Wii (Black doesn't seem likely for launch)

Twilight Princess

My sister is buying:

Wii Play

Nunchuk

Same here!

I wasn't going to use Gameplay (i'm still worried about it snowing here so that may delay delivery) but i did a bundle thing and saved £50 odd quid, so it is worth it.

I'm no longer buying a import Wii. I really really wanted to, but heck, i know i will regret it afterwards, it's only a extra 2 and a bit weeks till European date ain't it?.

Anyway, Zelda on 8th December? Right near Xmas? HOW MAGICAL!

My bundle:

Wii and Wii Sports

Rayman

Super Monkey Ball

Zelda

Red Steel

2x 2000 Wii points

1x Wii-Mote

1x Nunchuck

1x Classic controller (well i couldn't help myself)

Came to £430

Then i'll use my credit notes from Gamestation to buy the rest of the games i want!

How exciting! :yay:

Owen, please PLEASE dont take offence to anything that I say but arent you just a SMIDGE over reacting to this whole snow thing? Its highly unlikely that it will happen on such a large scale to delay delivery of your Wii. If things are so worrying then just go to the shops then.

However having said that I really do admire your enthusiam, its quite uplifting!:)

My order =

Wii console

Zelda

Extra wiimote + nunchuck

£265

From gameplay, i was thinking of getting it from game (shop) but i felt i was missing out so i preordered it :)

Hooray! I'm getting that too. I'll get Exctietruck and Monkey Ball at Christmas probably...

Owen, please PLEASE dont take offence to anything that I say but arent you just a SMIDGE over reacting to this whole snow thing? Its highly unlikely that it will happen on such a large scale to delay delivery of your Wii. If things are so worrying then just go to the shops then.

However having said that I really do admire your enthusiam, its quite uplifting!:)

Assuming Owen is in the UK (or Ireland) then I think the snow thing is justified, since last year (or the year before) it was crazy the amount of ice and shizzle on the roads.

Assuming Owen is in the UK (or Ireland) then I think the snow thing is justified, since last year (or the year before) it was crazy the amount of ice and shizzle on the roads.

Well Im in Ireland and Im not worried at all about snow/ice or whatever.

Sure its a problem but I dont think its something that would bother me big time and I just think its a tiny bit over cautious thats all

I pre ordered mine and plattys Wii's today in our local game we are 3rd and 4th on the list. just gotta find out if they are doing a mid night opening.

I love you Oliver!!

4th on the list yay! We will defo go to a midnight launch if they do one!

When I preordered my Wii, only preordered the console, does anyone think I should preorder some games just in case?

Did games sell out for the 360 when it launched?

I need to get to GAME soonish. I only want a wii+zelda. I won't be able to pick it up untill the 16th, so am worried GAME will just sell it on.

I live in the UK, Essex. We did have a really bad snowy period, i'm just thinking ahead, if people don't like that, poor them.

Did games sell out for the 360 when it launched?

Not that I know of. However I'd expect Zelda to be in high demand, but I'd also expect Nintendo to anticipate that and get a lot to stores/online retailers.

Not that I know of. However I'd expect Zelda to be in high demand, but I'd also expect Nintendo to anticipate that and get a lot to stores/online retailers.

Yeah, Gameplay said Zelda is very very popluar.

It's in the top 5 of the top 10 preorders already. No other Wii game is in it last time i checked.

I expect Zelda to sell LOADS! It really does deserve to though, it's obviously the system seller.