NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

I just preordered one from one or stores supplyers :yay:

£150 and no postage ^^ I'll order controls etc from the US.

I forgot to ask what number person I was to preorder at Gamestation when I went on Sunday, but I'm fairly confident that I'm in the first 5 people.

I just preordered one from one or stores supplyers :yay:

£150 and no postage ^^ I'll order controls etc from the US.

Where from m8?

I'm ganna go to GAME soon, and ask "how many pre-orders have you got so far, and how many consoles have you been alocatted"

If they answer correctly, I shall place a pre-order with them.

Where from m8?

You have to be/represent a store to buy from them. Private persons can't buy from them. That one of the reasons I got it so cheap.

You have to be/represent a store to buy from them. Private persons can't buy from them. That one of the reasons I got it so cheap.

Cool, insider tips!

Tho I have to admit I really hate it when a new console launches, because the game shops staff ALWAYS get theirs sun rain or wind.

I dont mind its a perk of the job and all, but when they openly brag about the fact to YOUR face?

Now thats just stupid, just a pity they are my only choice!

Hmm I don't know whether to order from littlewoods as the great vouchers that Teppo posted. Could get Wii and zelda for £170. I don't know how reliable they are though.

Littlewoods are great for ordering online. I've never got release items from them, but I order clothes for me and the rest of the family off there, even my guitar and they usually come two days later.

Great thanks Ramar. So who else is ordering from there?

I'm very tempted! sounds like a damn good baragain price!

deffo cheapest by far!: peace:

deffo cheapest by far!: peace:

Remember that those coupons could be disabled after too many users have used them for ordering really expensive stuff. This is quite common occurence so far I know. For example, I often use discount coupons that I can find from then on CD-Wow. Sometimes they don't work, because some users have abused them. Decide fast and act swiftly.

I'm a lucky person so I won't preorder. Milton Keynes isn't exactly a game loving savvy place. I didn't preorder a DS and I walked out with two on launch day, but then again that was march not a few days before christmas.

I'll have to reconsider my preorder stance.

Remember that those coupons could be disabled after too many users have used them for ordering really expensive stuff. This is quite common occurence so far I know. For example, I often use discount coupons that I can find from then on CD-Wow. Sometimes they don't work, because some users have abused them. Decide fast and act swiftly.

Also, note that the £30 coupon DOES NOT WORK if you want to pay by credit card. The 20% discount did not seem to apply either, the final total showed no reduction so I cancelled the order.

Ah well, it was worth a try. :) I'll wait for GAME or Gameplay.

i'm gonna be vexed if i find out anyone is getting more than one Wii at launch. selfish c*!$^

like i knew someone who's preorderd a PS3 just to sell on ebay to make a profit. that's just taking the piss

like i knew someone who's preorderd a PS3 just to sell on ebay to make a profit. that's just taking the piss

Too the unlucky poor man that is selfish. Too the quick rich man, that is clever business, if I could afford one I'd pre-order a PS3 to sell on ebay.

I'm ganna go to GAME soon, and ask "how many pre-orders have you got so far, and how many consoles have you been alocatted"

If they answer correctly, I shall place a pre-order with them.

They won't know.

Id lvoe to have my Wii cheaper, but im not getting the console fromt he web.

Im pre-ordering the Wii at Gamestation, because if i order online i wont be in when it arrives, and ill have to pick it up.

But im prii-ordering Excite Truck & Red Steel from Gameplay, as they'll arrive on time, be cheaper, and fit through the letter box.

Too the unlucky poor man that is selfish. Too the quick rich man, that is clever business, if I could afford one I'd pre-order a PS3 to sell on ebay.

I could afford a PS3 to sell on eBay. I still won't because I want gaming to be as affordable as possible. The PS3 is already crazy expensive, no one should have to pay double on eBay to get the console.

@ Retro-lover: Can I suggest you just get one game from Gameplay and get the other in a bundle with your Wii? The shop will no doubt have bundles and you'll save money on the game you get with the console, probably even over Gameplay's slightly lower price.

I'm gona risk not pre ordering and get it from Woolworths cus my mate works there so he'll get 10% off. Unless Woolies start taking pre orders then I'll pre order it as soon as I can :D

if your mate works at woolworths surely he can just put one on the side for you so you are guaranteed one

I'm waiting to see if my local blockbusters will be getting it in stock (unlike some, this one sells new games and consoles) - mainly as I can get £37 off by giving them my old DS. (maybe even more if I give them my GameCube, too)

I could afford a PS3 to sell on eBay. I still won't because I want gaming to be as affordable as possible. The PS3 is already crazy expensive, no one should have to pay double on eBay to get the console..

Hey I want to be able to afford things, its not my fault people are stupid and are willing to pay double because they lack patience. Its good business and I see no problem with it.