NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Scubahood's tip to save you money

Hi all this is just a little money saving tip for those that are going to pre-order from gameplay. First of all congratulations because you are already saving yourself money by buying online anyway my money saving tip is to the postage. I know a lot of people will be tempted to pay the extra for next day delivery in a hope that they will get the console the day before launch. It won't happen I did the same on Gamecube launch and got it the day of launch and on Xbox 360 launch consoles were sent on the Thursday.

The moral of this story they won't break the street date so just get normal postage

tips

1) use http://www.quidco.co.uk for cash back

2% with play

I made over £100 last year on cashback

2) Trade your gamecube stuff now for credit notes

3) Dont buy at launch if you can resist

4) Open an HMV credit card and get 10% off purchase

What actually comes in the Wii Play package. By that, i mean what sort of mini games?

isnt that the one with duck hunt and table tennis as mentioned for Japan release

What actually comes in the Wii Play package. By that, i mean what sort of mini games?

I'm guessing the table tennis demo, that weird person rotating maze game thing... etc...

You get 9 minigames with it.

Shooting Range

Find Mii

Table Tennis

Hose Mii

Laser Hockey

Billiards

Fishing

Two other games (weren't playable)

I like the sound of Wii Play. If it goes for £20 then ill get it. some nice minigames to play before college would be fun :D

I like the sound of Wii Play. If it goes for £20 then ill get it. some nice minigames to play before college would be fun :D

I'm suspecting that it is actually more expensive, as it also contains FREE controller. :)

You get 9 minigames with it.

Shooting Range

Find Mii

Table Tennis

Hose Mii

Laser Hockey

Billiards

Fishing

Two other games (weren't playable)

Hose Mii - WTF????

As of the 20th GAME will be offering 10% more on trade ins (think theres T&C, the info is vague), so wait until then (and of course shop around, see if you can get better trade ins)

tips

4) Open an HMV credit card and get 10% off purchase

good tip. I work at hmv, it is worth noting that your 10% will only go off a maximum of £250 of goods. worth bearing in mind.

by the way has anyone preordered from play before? do they deliver on time? don't get staff discount off the machine itself, so maybe get it online.

Do you get the nunchuk with Wii Play? I was looking on Play.com and it didn't say anything about it, only a Wii remote....

Also, don't you think you'll get bored of Wii Play after you've played each game once?

Look under hardware in the Wii section.

It's deffinetly there.

Anyway, I guess that at some point Nintendo will start them together for around £30.

Do you get the nunchuk with Wii Play? I was looking on Play.com and it didn't say anything about it, only a Wii remote....

Also, don't you think you'll get bored of Wii Play after you've played each game once?

Depends, do you get bored of minesweeper/tetris/solitare etc. when you've played them once, if yes, then see a doctor your attension span is waaaay too short!!!

Sign in to follow this