NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rjh090384

Liverpool Suggestions?

heylo

me and the man are heading to liverpool on 7th october to see disturbed and generlaly have a good time. does nayone have nay ides of what we can do b4 the gig and what would be a good place to go after the gig?

thanks

sorry for hte capitals!!! yes i am well old enough to be pissed at 22. liverpool to b ehonest waasnt a concious choice but the only date of the tour we could make. is the day after my b/f birthday so want to make it memorable!

Barbars! go in their and get shit loads of shots. Then krazyhouse after disturbed.

Well, theres obviously the Beatles history which is worth a look, i.e. Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane, John Lennon's house.

The Dock is also pretty good, although mainly because it has alot of historical value. Thats also where the Beatles tour starts I believe. Also alot of crap about Elvis there aswell.

Liverpool Museum is pretty awesome aswell. It used to be shit, but they got loads of decent stuff now.

Town centre, mostly like most other town centres, but theres a very good record store down the high street, and a pretty decent international (mainly Chinese & Indian) food store just a few shops down the road there. Oh, that also reminds me of a fuck off chinese supermarket somewhere near there aswell.

And look out for a place called Awesome Walls. It's basically a massive rock climbing place. Only went once several years ago, but for what I remember, it was pretty awesome.

As for nightclubs, the Krazyhouse is good apparently. Not sure about Pubs though, but there are some in the town centre, and a few jolly ones across the river in Wirral.

hada look at the krazyhouse playlist type thing on their website and looks pretty cool so looks like ill be heading there thanks for ur help everyone!

I was in liverpool for 2 days with work last year...apart from working i went to the beatles museum which i thought was brilliant..and just generally walked around.

Other than that i just got drunk at night. I stayed with the Beatles theme throughout and went to mathew street and into the cavern club and then onto various other bars along there. I thought the town centre was a nice little area.

Having just returned from Liverpool, my suggestion would be: home.

A little consideration in what your saying please, care to reveal where you live? Liverpool has lots to offer, plenty of free gallerys and museums. There is a tate in the Albert Dock makes a lovely walk round if you like that sort of thing.

I was in liverpool for 2 days with work last year...apart from working i went to the beatles museum which i thought was brilliant..and just generally walked around.

Other than that i just got drunk at night. I stayed with the Beatles theme throughout and went to mathew street and into the cavern club and then onto various other bars along there. I thought the town centre was a nice little area.

Lol the cavern is a shit hole, you stick to the floor in that place. Loads of local gigs their tho

liverpool? plant a dirty bomb and get out of there asap...............

Or on the other hand you could get a grip. Regardless of if you’re joking or not, stupid flippant comments like that aren't what I expect on what is usually a great forum. I'm proud of where I come from, that isn't going to change because some comedian is looking for a reaction. Care to explain why Liverpool is worthy of a 'dirty bomb'? If not please don't say anything at all in future. Think I’m taking this too personally; over reacting even? Too late for that Mr. Chuckles, You've rattled my cage.

cos most of england needs a fucking dirty bomb, its a shit hole and i am glad i got out when i did!

cos most of england needs a fucking dirty bomb, its a shit hole and i am glad i got out when i did!

...said the guy who moves into teh arctic circle and into a village named Harstad which is in the middle of nowhere, and even more, is in teh arctic circle.

Your forgetting Ford is always right wether he is wrong or not, much like a woman.

What's wrong with the Arctic circle, as circles go I'd say it's one of the best ones.

What about the Antarctic? I'd say that's by far the best.

...said the guy who moves into teh arctic circle and into a village named Harstad which is in the middle of nowhere, and even more, is in teh arctic circle.

well right now i'm neither in the arctic circle nor am i in harstad, i'm in brønnøysund working when we are done here we're off to bodø and will be there working till xmas. tho if i were in harstad, it still beats being in fucking england with all the toss pots, bag heads and the rest of the up to fuck shit that goes off there........... this place here is pretty good tho, only about 8000ish people in the area. one road in and one road out, 99km to the main north south road in norway the E6. even then its got more fucking night life than harstad with 22,000 people! the women here are nicer too.....

hoping to get out of harstad perminantly when i can, escape south where its less harsh in the winter, the cold etc i can deal with its the fucking darkness that gets me tho.

well right now i'm neither in the arctic circle nor am i in harstad, i'm in brønnøysund working when we are done here we're off to bodø and will be there working till xmas. tho if i were in harstad, it still beats being in fucking england with all the toss pots, bag heads and the rest of the up to fuck shit that goes off there........... this place here is pretty good tho, only about 8000ish people in the area. one road in and one road out, 99km to the main north south road in norway the E6. even then its got more fucking night life than harstad with 22,000 people! the women here are nicer too.....

hoping to get out of harstad perminantly when i can, escape south where its less harsh in the winter, the cold etc i can deal with its the fucking darkness that gets me tho.

I looked at your location, still says Harstad, so I thought "y'know..." Plus there's the fact I don't particularly like you that much. :heh: So, y'know...

Liverpool just reminds me of those bees from Conker's Bad Fur Day...

They're dung beetles. Y'know, I made that same mistake.

I suggest a trip to the Anfield museum, where you can see all the trophies won by England's most successful football club. :)

Sign in to follow this