NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
blender

Final Answer - Are you getting a Wii at launch

Will you get a european wii at launch?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get a european wii at launch?

• Yes - "I'll buy it at a high price"
    • No - "not enough cash"
    • dont know -"Stranger"
    • lock this thread idiot

Now we have a european date, are you going to get one at launch?

Me personally its a no. I'll get gamecube zelda. 360 looks tempting. Also want a black wii.

To be honest I am not sure which is a real shame. But that price would mean over £200 to get a game. I really really want one but I don't know if I can if not I will get one for Christmas.

I dont know now, tbh. I have a weeks worth of exams starting on the 11th december so I might be tempted to wait a week before I collect mine. I dont wanna flunk my exams ! :p

Not enough cash.... Stranger.

Well Uni fees will be draining my pockets again. So probably on Boxing day I'll get one, just like with my cube.

On the day all the way! I've waited this long I'm not waiting any longer!.....Plus my college finishes in mid november so by the 7th of dec ill be dieing to get my hands on zelda.

I think I'm going to get it immediately on launch. Unless I've got too much schoolwork at that momemt, in which case I'll wait a few weeks. I hope I can get it on launch, though :D

I might ask my parents to buy me one for launch if I pitch in some money and give it to me and Christmas. But man to think it will be there at home on the pre Christmas days.. And christmas is family time to busy to play games. Godamnit I am unsure of what to do. Rob a bank and import from America? :grin:

No. I never get my consoles at launch. There will always be problems at the beginning (like a dead pixel on the dslite), so I'll wait a few months (probably 2 months).

i'll be gettin one as luckily i havn't got many outgoingsd due to staying at home so no rent and parents paying uni tution fees and as i get paid around 300 a month i should be able to get one with 2 games easily

i'll be gettin one as luckily i havn't got many outgoingsd due to staying at home so no rent and parents paying uni tution fees and as i get paid around 300 a month i should be able to get one with 2 games easily

Can you buy me one to? :love:

Heh, loving the RE4 references. Aaah, I'll buy it at a high price, I'd only be kidding myself if I think I'll be able to resist it when it comes out.

I have the money but its too much for what you get. I don't see Wii sports as a full "free game" in the same light as getting Mario world with the snes. Wii sports looks like a cheap demo that would retail at £15 at best.

Also Zelda is the only thing I would buy for it and I'd rather wait for the Gamecube version (which will probably be better anyway)

Not at launch but likely quite soon after - probable after Christmas when I can get some cash.

Im not sure yet, the X360 looks good and the prices are very close. Also there might be another Xbox price drop before then

I dont no, my birthday is December 11th..... its so close but ive already saved up quite abit.

I still want this at launch. The price and/or date have not caused me to unleash my amateur dramatic skills on an internet forum, and this will have the pleasure of being my first Nintendo console (or console, fullstop) that i have purchased at launch.

I spent nearly £350 on four games, a memory card and three extra controllers for the GC at launch.

So Wii, Wii Play and Zelda + Memory = around £280? Sounds fine to me.

Well I'll be getting:

Wii Console Package

1 Wii'mote

1 SD Memory Card

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Red Steel.

Need For Speed: Carbon.

Europe got screwed over again.

Thank your one of the only people I think of as my equal on these boards so good on you for seeing the truth

Sign in to follow this