N-Europe

The Killers

Platty

So did anyone get tickets this morning??

They went on sale at 9am.

I was on seetickets, gigsandtours which both crashed for me, ticketweb was slow then nothing... and ticketmaster worked but sold out...

Was in a queue on the phone but gave up.

All the above website said sold out by like 9:10am

Luckily my mate managed to get 4 tickets for Brixton on the sunday so im going. :hehe:

Anyone else get any or try to get some ?

I also got tickets for Dirty Pretty Things :)

a bit lame posting this after the event lmao

nope but i am loving their single and what i've heard of sams town-even though mr flower's facial hair is dodgey at best!

i couldnt afford to see the killers as well as Kylie and Scissor Sisters.

a bit lame posting this after the event lmao

nope but i am loving their single and what i've heard of sams town-even though mr flower's facial hair is dodgey at best!

i couldnt afford to see the killers as well as Kylie and Scissor Sisters.

Hahahaha! :love:

Hahahaha! :love:

kylie is a legend!!!!

i mean look at her career! pure awesomeness!!!!

and her tour was a fucking amazing thing to watch and i'm going to the homecoming tour :D

Well i wasnt gonna waste valuble trying to get ticket time by posting on here first :heh:

i know but heeeey, last night . . .

i tired to tell people about the scissors tickets and tour.

anywho enjoy yourself!

Oh my god they have to add extra dates, Shirley showing that it sold out in ten mins shows they can make even more moolah by playing more dates.

I had a fear they were gonna do Wembley and other big venues which i wouldnt have liked... but they so would have easily sold them out aswell so im suprised they never.

Im glad they are doing Brixton and i got tickets, i saw them at leeds festival last year and they were so good. Cant wait.

And being a student makes it even worse, as around 80% of students think it's the anthem of their life thus far, so can't go a good 2 hours before playing it. Then requesting it at the student nights. Until another band come along with some mediocre song which speaks volumes to them.

I believe The Kooks are close to doing something similar with that shitty "Ba-ba-ba-baby" song. At least it's not that Automatic song.

And being a student makes it even worse, as around 80% of students think it's the anthem of their life thus far, so can't go a good 2 hours before playing it. Then requesting it at the student nights. Until another band come along with some mediocre song which speaks volumes to them.

Who's a student? If you're talking about me, I'm not a student. Even if I was I'd be the remaining 20%.

I believe The Kooks are close to doing something similar with that shitty "Ba-ba-ba-baby" song. At least it's not that Automatic song.

If you mean 'Never Be Lonely' (Ba-ba-ba-baby, I think I'm going Ca-ca-ca-crazy) then it's The Feeling, not The Kooks, I know you probably couldn't care less but I thought I'd point it out anyway! As for people going off songs because you've heard them too much then I feel sorry for you, this has never happened to me and if anything its the other way round!

Anyways I would've loved to get tickets to see The Killers, but didn't know about it!

If you mean 'Never Be Lonely' (Ba-ba-ba-baby, I think I'm going Ca-ca-ca-crazy) then it's The Feeling, not The Kooks, I know you probably couldn't care less but I thought I'd point it out anyway! As for people going off songs because you've heard them too much then I feel sorry for you, this has never happened to me and if anything its the other way round!

My apologies. That song still dominates with it's shittyness and The Kooks have one song bollocking about :)