NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

So who is actually getting a Wii?

I'm not getting one I will definately LoZ:TP for my gamecube but no point for anything loads of the games look so boring and I would proberly have to stand in my room to play games seen aswhere the sensor bar is I would have to alter where my TV is.

Plus I'm not sticking a sensor bar to my TV

I'm getting one at launch. I'll get Zelda, Red Steel, extra Wiimote and nunchuck and maybe the classic controller.

yea it looks sweet but most of all i have been wating for zelda since i was at my last year at school (now going to be starting uni)!!!

I'm not getting one I will definately LoZ:TP for my gamecube but no point for anything loads of the games look so boring and I would proberly have to stand in my room to play games seen aswhere the sensor bar is I would have to alter where my TV is.

Plus I'm not sticking a sensor bar to my TV

omg your such a fool at times-wasn't you slatting the 360 every 5 mins just 2 weeks before you actually bought one! lmao!!!!!

loads of games look boring??? whatever, if you think that then you obviously think games ARE boring and if you think nintendo games are boring just stop playing games right now as you have some seriously fcuked up view of whats fun.

I'm worried about europe getting it this year, 4 million and america get the biggest share. So does that mean America gets 2m, Japan gets 1m and europe 1m? is that enough for japan and europe??

Come to think of it, with them saying America gets the biggest share it actually might be like a bit of confirmation that europe will get Wii in 2006. Let me explain:

Lets say europe has to wait till 2007, Nintendo have stated more will go to America.... so if it were just Japan and USA that would mean probably 3 million to USA and 1 million to Japan... that just seems wrong to me and something they wouldn't do.... they wouldn't, would they?? AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH HELP!!!!

no it'll be 1.5m to the americas

1.25m to Japan.

Then by the end of 2006 they will give shipments to both areas totalling around 630, 000 units for each.

and then in March 2007 they release 1.5m units to Europe

yea cause i am cause it looks sweet but most of all i have been wating for zelda since i was at my last year at school (now going to be starting uni)!!!

same here-waitings not fun but it has been one heck of a ride!!!

no it'll be 1.5m to the americas

1.25m to Japan.

Then by the end of 2006 they will give shipments to both areas totalling around 630, 000 units for each.

and then in March 2007 they release 1.5m units to Europe

as if nintendo will have millions for a launch in any region-it'll be more like 750,00 in america and 500,000 in japan and 500,000 here-then a constant flow of consoles.

You dont have to stick it. It can just sit on top or blow your tv.

No actually you do have to stick it on to the the bottom of the the TV screen.

And Takeo, I am saying that the best launch game is LoZ: TP and that was designed for the gamecube

The designers arn't innovating any new design concepts.

Let me explain with Rayman, intead of a continuos action adventure/platform game which took hold of the Wiimote and nunchuck, do we have a good action Adventure/platform game. No we have a collecion of minigames stuck on to a STORY for christs sake, could he not af producedan action adventure title which was more traditional Rayman, than this bollocks. God I need a pint

same here-waitings not fun but it has been one heck of a ride!!!

as if nintendo will have millions for a launch in any region-it'll be more like 750,00 in america and 500,000 in japan and 500,000 here-then a constant flow of consoles.

Its the Americas (ie NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA)

*ZeldaFreak bangs the door closed and walks down to the nearest pub*

Where did you read that? It just sits on the table which your tv rest on from what I've seen/observed... Got a source for your info?

And Takeo, I am saying that the best launch game is LoZ: TP and that was designed for the gamecube

The designers arn't innovating any new design concepts.

Let me explain with Rayman, intead of a continuos action adventure/platform game which took hold of the Wiimote and nunchuck, do we have a good action Adventure/platform game. No we have a collecion of minigames stuck on to a STORY for christs sake, could he not af producedan action adventure title which was more traditional Rayman, than this bollocks. God I need a pint

Its the Americas (ie NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA)

*ZeldaFreak bangs the door closed and walks down to the nearest pub*

. . . . . .

theres something SERIOUSLY wrong with you dude lol

games that arent using the controller in decent ways??? hmmm, excite truck, Wii Sports, elebits, red steel, trauma center, super monkey ball etc. all using the Wii-mote, not really possible or as fun on a normal pad, all with new individual concepts of how to use the wiimote.

seriously i dont recommed a pint but rather . . . NURSE!

Where did you read that? It just sits on the table which your tv rest on from what I've seen/observed... Got a source for your info?

i'd agree with you, im not sticking it to my tv-i might just use a bit of blutack to hold it in place.

i will be getting it for christmas with wii sports an extra controller & of course ZELDA

good man!!

Sticking it to your TV sounds idiotic, what does it stick with? If you've got to actually attach it with some kind of adhesive doesn't that destroy the point of it being small and portable?

Someone's had a bit of a brain failure I think.

Sticking it to your TV sounds idiotic, what does it stick with? If you've got to actually attach it with some kind of adhesive doesn't that destroy the point of it being small and portable?

perhpas it just has some nonslip ruberised base? would make it alot easier i think.

Not anymore..

Might just get Zelda on GameCube.

why not anymore?

zelda will probs be like america and get a later launch like a month or so after the wii version comes out.

ZeldaFreak, there is going to be alot of stories coming in in the next few hours and alot of people about. If you want to annoy/wind up people then take yourself off mate. Your talking complete rubbish just for the sake of it.

ZeldaFreak, there is going to be alot of stories coming in in the next few hours and alot of people about. If you want to annoy/wind up people then take yourself off mate. Your talking complete rubbish just for the sake of it.

he did it in the 360 thread moaning about some games not being true next gen and saying DR is possible on a ps2, the 360 has poor textures and that no one should buy it cos its made in china.

a few weeks later he bought one.

If you watch the 1st video, on the 1st demo you can actually see the sensor bar stuck on just like what they used at e3 See the Truth

The Whole 360 front I got one for free nearly as I was sent in the post nearly £200 worth of cash from over 10 peoplefor BDay money, so it seemed to be that it was cheaper.

And anyway I am not trying to annoy anybody - like everyone thinks Nintendo is a charitable organization when they are a hard ruthless company, that needs to make money.

Oh and Kaxxx these are my opinions and that I am not bothered if I offend anymore I am posting my own opinions if you don't like them will tough bloody luck

If you watch the 1st video, on the 1st demo you can actually see the sensor bar stuck on just like what they used at e3 See the Truth

its a demo unit so they have to affix it, and it was at e3-MONTHS ago ALOT has changed.

just because you have the internet doesnt mean you know everything.

That doesnt mean you have to. If i jump off a cliff, would you do it?

i like you! lol

That doesnt mean you have to. If i jump off a cliff, would you do it?

No, if you carn't be bothered to actually take the truth on board your nothing mate. Just like how i am now very content with the 360and the fact that I don't play as many games as I used to. Grow up

No, if you carn't be bothered to actually take the truth on board your nothing mate. Just like how i am now very content with the 360and the fact that I don't play as many games as I used to. Grow up

you need to i think-your always changing your opinions and what comes out your mouth is chewed up soundbites from the net. just stop with the bollox and lets wait the hour or so for details.

and you dont deny slating the 360 before buying one and liking it-you will get a wii and you will probably love it more than the 360.

What has you being content with your 360 and playing less games got do with the taking the truth on board? What are you actually trying to say?

*sounds like you need a straight jacket and a few rolls of rubber wallpaper to me!*

ZeldaFreak fuck off from my topic befroe it gets locked, if you havent got anything decent to say dont say aything at all.

Sign in to follow this