NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bigfoot

Hello, new here.

Hello, my name is Robbie Mattson, also known as Bigfoot on many forums. I have been coming to revo... N-Europe for quite some time for Wii news. But I decided recently to join the forums.

I pretty much play everything. I have a Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Xbox 360 at the moment. But the 360 at the moment is disapointingly going under repairs. And here I thought I was safe. :laughing:

I am a big fan of the RPG Maker series, and deeply involved in the RPG Maker community, my game Hippy Hunt 2 won "Best RPG Maker 2 Game" at the RPG Maker Pavilion, and 5 awards at the RPG Maker Magazine. If you want to see any of my current projects, please check the link in my sig. I also love the Resident Evil and Zelda series.

I am a pretty open minded person, if my opinion is different from yours, please resist the word "flame", as I never post anything of that nature. Just my thoughts on some things.

Anyways that concludes my introduction, and I hope I make some friends here.

Hey, stick around our community is usually a nice place to be... I should know i've been here for 5 years.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Quick warning, these threads always (always, no exception) turn into spam and end up locked.

Not my most frequent forum, but this place is easily the second nicest community Im in.

First is Rule 3, but that doesnt count as its not as big as this place.

The other place Im mainly on,....the mods can be jackwads, and people always pretending to be girls....This week even one of the female MODERATORS was supposedly outted.

Anyway welcome, Im sure youll enjoy.

Woah a real Bigfoot, I always thought you were a myth :D

Anyways welcome to the forums. Hope you like it.

Hello.

May I make love to your face?

Wow, I was gonna come up with something hugely innapropriate but I guess you have no need for me.

Welcome to the boards Bigfoot, make yourself at home.

Seriously these forums are great! Zero flaming and intelligent discussion (most of the time).

Getting back on track, a hearty hello to you, bigfoot.

I'd make a joke, but it seems the "May I make love to your face" comment has killed my inner child.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!

Umm.. yeah. That's not true.

Anywho, yo Bigfoot! And by the way... you better not be the bigfoot i've been hunting for ummm... a lot of years.

Sign in to follow this