NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

WOW lol its out on my birthday :D

J9ust coem back from school to be given some great news :D Im a little dissapointed about it costing ALOT more than USA and Japan but oh well.

Did i miss the bit where they told us the VC game prices??? Cause they did in japan and the US!!!

I just don't see why everyone is getting all antsy about the Price? 179 quid seems brilloiant for what the console does and brings to the market, a bran new way of playing, all the new features it has, I've loved it since the start and always will. and to the controllers, seriously who buys 4 controllers? and who buys 4 controllers all at once if they are getting 4, I've seen people buy what 1 extra controller and thats it, I don't see why everyone is complaining about the controller price too

My opinion on it anyway, but as I say, I like the Price, not too expensive and ot too cheap, really liking the game Price as well.

Well, this is all good to me, £180 is perfectly reasonable, everyon'es jsut pissed off because they wanted it to be cheaper, it's still the cheapest of the 3.

Now i have plenty of time to save up plenty of money :D

I'm not moaning I'm just saying it's typical of europe to get the highest price, I mean £70 more than Japan? I will say no more.

Oh and is there a video of this yet? Because I only know the date and price and want to find the rest out by watching the video.

Well, this is all good to me, £180 is perfectly reasonable, everyon'es jsut pissed off because they wanted it to be cheaper, it's still the cheapest of the 3.

Now i have plenty of time to save up plenty of money :D

Congratulations on a positive post!

Seriously, these whole over-priced console BS is getting annoying now.

Yeah, a video would be great! I'll be working at Gameplay over Christmas (Im Luke aka 'the master of live chat' haha)..should be fun. Perhaps I can get a Wii a few days early if I am nice to the distribution centre.

I still don't know how to feel about this...

I always expected that price, so I won't be complaining about it too much. Game prices suck though. Just the same as the GC ones, which were expensive (main reason why I barely have any games). If there's really no region lock, then I think I'll be importing from time to time.

What I hate the most about this though, is the date. Sure, it's not March, but I sort of wasn't expecting that in the first place. It's just that yet again, we're left till last. Plus we pay more (even if you count taxes and stuff, we're still just paying more). Fair? Not really. =/

Congratulations on a positive post!

Seriously, these whole over-priced console BS is getting annoying now.

Agreed. It's like people have only just managed to put 2 and 2 together that consoles and games are expensive in Europe.

Well I've failed to realise it is the same price as a psp v pack, but a lot better. But I think its because Nintendo constantly said that it would considerably less than $250 although to happens to be that price, that people are a bit confused.

I don't mind the cost but I would of preffered getting it in March 2007

Please tell me that is some twisted form of sarcasm. That would have been the worst possible result.

The positive thing is that people are going to look at the extra controllers and their cost and think of how valuable they must be...the same goes for the console. People wouldnt be impressed if a spare controller was just £10 when an Xbox 360 controller costs 3 times as much...they would think that the 360 controller is better. The pricey controllers show that they are impressive stuff.

I don't really care about the price and date now, i've got over the initial shock and it's all now seems predictable and what we should have expected anyway!

Those two concerns have gone as far as i'm concerned.

Heh, the only date I didn't want it to come out on and that's the date they decide on! Damn yous Nintendo. I hope a shop round here does a midnight launch, otherwise i'll probaby have to wait til next year to get one.

Still, everything to do with the Wii is very nice.

The positive thing is that people are going to look at the extra controllers and their cost and think of how valuable they must be...the same goes for the console. People wouldnt be impressed if a spare controller was just £10 when an Xbox 360 controller costs 3 times as much...they would think that the 360 controller is better. The pricey controllers shows that they are impressive stuff.

You also have to admit, there is a lot of technology squeezed into that tiny thing.

No really does anybody know the VC game price!!!!!

Probably the same as it is in dollars. But I won't bother buying any anyway. I would expect £5 to be the highest price for an n64 game considering your local market will do them for 99p

No really does anybody know the VC game price!!!!!

eurogamer just told us, check their site

Wow, ive never heard so much whining over so much good news.

£40 is still the cheapest RRP game price of the next Gen consoles. and then like somebody else said, with gameplay's prices etc, it'd only be £30, then there's ebay, etc.

£3.50 for an NES game, £5.25 for a SNES game and £7 for an N64 game.

Aka, £14 for 2000 Wii Points.