NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

Tennis thing a nice touch, but not the best players to show how to play the game?

Joking my Henman fans! :D

4 minutes and then I really have to go...

Your not kidding, I have to go out really soon and I want details before that happens.

"Nintendo's gone mad".

I second that. They've ordered a load of rubbish celebs and Iwata seems to be acting like a hyper school child. Perhaps he is a coke fiend after all.

Shouldn't they have done this tennis thing at a earlier boring conference to living in up instead of quite a important one?

I think they should of just constantly spoke about Wii...but hey! Thats me!

Kinda being stupid now.

Shouldn't they have done this tennis thing at a earlier boring conference to living in up instead of quite a important one?

I think they should of just constantly spoke about Wii...but hey! Thats me!

Kinda being stupid now.

I agree, I think every single journalist there is thinking "enough of the stuff we all know, tell us the date and price!". I guess Nintendo's just deliberately building up the tension :p

13:33.05 -

30-30. Tim's serving. Decent rally this time, and Greg wins it. Game point. "Nintendo's gone mad," my friend says.

13:32.13 -

They're in their tennis whites and everything. Gabby's commentating. Greg's really getting into it, but they're 30-0 down.

Henman misses one on the baseline. And Greg gets one back. Oh but Henman's hit it out. Game.

Second game. Tim's beaten down. He's arguing the line call.

15-15. "We move quicker in this game than real life," says Greg.

I don't want to run in my sofa....

I guess Nintendo's just deliberately building up the tension :p

Really? I'd never have guessed. :heh:;)

If you want somebody to demonstrate the ease of Wii Sports, bring Tim Henman onto the stage. Even HE can play WiiSports. (much better than he can play tennis anyway)

I think too that the tennis things quite a nice touch. Its annoying that theyre drawing this out on us but itll all be worth it when we here the words... 22nd September and £150...

Damnit this doesn't look good :p killthenet's right, they told the date and price in japan straight away... We Europeans always have to wait, not only for consoles, handhelds & games, but now also for announcements! ;)

well if they told us straight away there wouldnt be any event... people would just run out into the streets screaming

Announce something godammit!

Tennis is fun and all but showing it every nintendo event is tiring....