NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

When is Zelda GC out, I wanna know if I cancel my VGP preorder or not

I heard the GC version will come in december in America. We'll probably gonna have to wait a few months more.

great date. great price

just one thintg, did they say anything about different colours at launch?

Cuz i'm looking to get a Black Wii to match my black DS lite

ok gotta get back to work....

I heard the GC version will come in december in America. We'll probably gonna have to wait a few months more.

yep my bet is febuary if at all.

great date. great price

lmao!!!! thats why i got a white DS Lite and the white DS looks prettier.

its better than having stock shortages and what not so i'm glad for the single SKU thing- nintendo doing things different to PS3 and 360

I notice there is now a wrist strap attached to the Wiimote, I haven't seen that in any previous pics of it.

Id like to do the whole queuing up thing but I dunno if they care that much about it around here. Also, I might keep it til Chrimbo and get a semester of Uni over me and the dissertation out of the way... then Im on easy street with the Wii!

great date. great price

its white only for europe, us and japan

I kept thinking it was 27th of November in America for some reason i didnt relaise there was nearly a month diffrence, what are good importing sites?

Id like to do the whole queuing up thing but I dunno if they care that much about it around here. Also, I might keep it til Chrimbo and get a semester of Uni over me and the dissertation out of the way... then Im on easy street with the Wii!

they did a midnight opening for the original DS that was quite fun :D

and the morning of the DS Lite launch there was a fair few outside Gamestation.

i dont care i'll find out where opens first, pre order there and somewhere else just in case and i'm sorted.

great date. great price

Only the white version for now, sorry!

Personly I'm glad about the price and date. It's the first time we get a console this fast after Japan and America :bowdown: I only hope that they will make it :cry:

It's about £63 higher than the Japanese price not just because of the taxes and import duties in the UK but also because Europe and US are getting the Wii bundled with a copy of Wii Sports. However, Japan is not getting any free games.

Japanese version of Wii Sports will be £35 max so even if you got that with the Japanese Wii your still only paying less than £150

I am so ANNOYED! I wanted a black wii, and know I have to get a crappy white one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept thinking it was 27th of November in America for some reason i didnt relaise there was nearly a month diffrence, what are good importing sites?

Yeah, thats why i said import for me. Hopefully get it a little cheaper....

Oh i don't know....i may wait, i may not.

Lets hope it's region-free though!

Additional controllers will also be available from launch at the estimated retail prices of: Wii Remote - 39 Euros (£29 in UK), Nunchuk – 19 Euros (£14 in UK) and the Classic Controller – 19 Euros (£14 in UK)

That's good.

I am so ANNOYED! I wanted a black wii, and know I have to get a crappy white one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shhhh least your getting a wii this year!!!

you can wait and see you know . . .

i love the white one and i would've bought the white one even if i was give a black option.

Additional controllers will also be available from launch at the estimated retail prices of: Wii Remote - 39 Euros (£29 in UK), Nunchuk – 19 Euros (£14 in UK) and the Classic Controller – 19 Euros (£14 in UK)

That's good.

same price as the wavebird at launch then.

My exams start a few days after the launch, I'm so screwed! I won't be able to resist buying it on launch day, and then Zelda will rule my life and I'll fail all my exams.. Oh well :D

if it is not region free than a pal machine is madness!! more expensive and huge delays on software.. No thanks!!

Why is it €50 more expensive than in USA? And why are the games €10 more expensive too?

:|

its always like this. we're used to it.

i mean DS games are alot more expensive here then anywhere else.

That's good.

Not bad at all....

if it is not region free than a pal machine is madness!! more expensive and huge delays on software.. No thanks!!

that makes no sense-if its region free then you wont have the delays if you want to import.

that makes no sense-if its region free then you wont have the delays if you want to import.

thats why i said if it is not region free!

The price and date isn't too bad, though I was hoping for £150. Lack of black colour at launch means I'll have to get a white one fore now, and purchase a black one later. Damn! I'll be pre ordering of Gameplay, as well as Zelda, Wii Play (extra controller ftw! And you can play as your avatar, which is an idea I'm loving), Super Monkey Ball, and anything else that catches my interest.