NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

Thank God. At least we're getting this year, which was the main worry.

The price is still pretty good, and its affordable. For what you get, its a good price, imo.

But, damn them Japs for getting it cheaper.

it is region-free like nintendo say then i will get pal machine. if not then japanese Wii for me..

£180 is a little more expensive then I hoped, but the inclusion of Wii sports and pre-xmas release does help soften the blow. All in all, toppers.

Thank God. At least we're getting this year, which was the main worry.

The price is still pretty good, and its affordable. For what you get, its a good price, imo.

But, damn them Japs for getting it cheaper.

Well that's because the Japanese gamers won't be getting Wiisports (or whatever you call it) with the wii console.

8th december, £180, a bit more than I first though it would be, and a little late, but at least it has wii sports.

its alright-less than a month difference its sooooo not worth the import!!!

180 is the right price with wii sports-waiting on the price of the extra controller . . .

the dates okay, but it would've been better if it was a week earlier to get the most from the Xmas rush.

its going to be fucking crazy 8/12/06 :D

Good stuff, steepish price but it should be a great console so that extra £30 above the magic £150 we wanted will have to be accepted. Atleast its sub £200!

So can we pre order these on Play yet?!

Hmmmmmm well after the initial shock of the £180 price tag - it's actually not that bad remember a few days ago everybody was thinking £150 for a Wii was a good price and £30 more for the Wii with a game ain't too bad. Just makes you sick the Yanks get it for £132.

I agree about the price, I mean £150 was what I was hopping for, it's not that much cheaper than a 360. If it had 2 pads and the shells, the it would ahve been a good deal, but I agree it's a bit late and a bit pricy.

Of course I'll get one, but it will be for christmas.

i feel the dull ache like i have been kicked in the balls. oh yeah i just have £179.99 for a the same product that sell in america for not too far off £135 is a bit of a piss take. i know we get a game but we dont get any other controller. i will still get it but i feel a bit deflated at the moment.

Booking the 8th - 15th Dec off work then! I want some Wii time for myself! ha ha

£180 with Wii Sports aint bad at all really, I was expecting £200ish so...

December 8th is feckin AGES AWAY!!!!

What's up with you?! It's only 3 weeks longer then America and not 5-6 months like the gamecube! God, why do people always have to complain?

When the Gamecube launch was announced, it was going to be £179. It later dropped to £130 a couple of weeks before release. Just saying like....