NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

ign are also going on about tim henman being there, nice idea by nintendo though it will dleay the information longer!

12:53 - It's started! WE're kicking off with that Wii trailer featuring those exuberant ii's. Okay, so we've got a fact video thing going on now with some peeps prancing with the remote and some lovely quotes about the Wii. Also the Scissor Sisters are on the soundtrack. We HEART the Scissor Sisters.

yay

I keep getting a faint whif of shit every now and again, im not sure where its coming from. I hope it aint me, because i aint moving!

________

Wendie 99

Edited by fex

Ooh, I can't wait...

I'm going to have to leave at 13:10, coming back at 13:20 or so, then leaving at 13:30 forevaaaar. So Nintendo better not announce it then.

IE keeps crashing when I look at the IGN page, so I'm just using Eurogamer...

And I can't use another browser because I need admin rights to install anything.

I'm going to be late for work because of this! Damn Nintendo :heh:

Better late than never, now hopefully they will just tell us the stuff we want to know and leave the other details out, or leave them to the end.

12:56 - Bloody hell. This video's going on a bit. Oh... it's done! Gabby Logan has just appeared on the stage. "Many of you here are BIG gaming fans!" - but she's not apparently. Anyway, "She's not alone" and apparently loads of non-gamers are here. Who'dathought?

wahey Gaby Logan

Interesting story about Gabby Logan:

She is my ex-football coach's sister.

Everyone else had no Eurogamer update since 12:55.56?

not yet just blabbin on bout DS and 50 50 gender spit in gaming blah blah blah

Same old same old then... wheres everyone seeing this at? I cant get into eurogamer at all... and dont know where to go on IGN :(