NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

whos going up to game/gamestation/hmv stay straight after to ask to pre order?

Nintendo's adamant about not using laptops, mobiles, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth devices, so we may get cut short. Didn't happen at E3, mind. Can't stop the signal.

Is it me or with this being the last annoncement, nintendo might reveal more secrets thats why they are claming down on devices?

________

IFA FORUM

Edited by fex

oh yea forgot how much he will babble the first 20 mins or so will proberly be DS sales figures like always

I asked Gamestation about pre-orders yesterday they said it will take a couple of days after prices is announced to start taking them. They said something about getting the codes or summit.

Well atleast eurogamer is updating for you guys, I just get the first message posted at 11.55.

hmm, no wifi/bluetooth, could there actually be a special event for europe with a wifi demonstration, maybe one of the Ubisoft france games???

12:12.35 -

There's still scores of people left to come in, so it may be a little while

dammit!

Beginning to wonder if this attempt to prevent reporting is to stop an immediate outcry over a delayed release date.....hope not

I asked Gamestation about pre-orders yesterday they said it will take a couple of days after prices is announced to start taking them. They said something about getting the codes or summit.

My Gamestation stated there not taking preorders. It's first come first served.

Eurogamer still may have to shut-down!

:hmm:

Lets keep positive!

The combined will of thousands of desperate EU Nintendo fans shall keep Eurogamer up and running!

(I hope)

Does anyone else feel there going crazy in the head with all this suspence?

________

Amateur Sex

Edited by fex

Well atleast eurogamer is updating for you guys, I just get the first message posted at 11.55.

same here, goto gonintendo instead, they seem to be using the same feed, but its updating, when you refresh anyway!

12:14.44 -

Nintendo UK boss David Yanton's taking his place in the audience. Nintendo UK staff make up about a third of the row behind me.

That on Eurogamer for me!