NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

Yeah but how do we know you're not black, and therefore racist against white people!!???:D

if i was a polive officer or member of government i'd say-

"what are you talking about, its not possible to be racist against white people as they're a majority in this contry"

okay they dont say it but they act like it! grrrrrrrr!!!

sorry thats what you get after living in an 'asian ghetto' filled with drugs, gangs and terrorists for 17 years (i am seriously not exagerating btw).

i really want the white wii but i wanted the lime green more . . .

Yeah but how do we know you're not black, and therefore racist against white people!!???:D

AAAHHH! The gigs up!

Die white boys! Mwhahahah.

Ahem.

i've got no problem with the white wii as i was always wanted that one as it always looked the coolest to me

i think the price should be £149.99 with Wii sports packed in, nintendo have a lot impressing to do in the UK.

Try living in Northern Ireland! We are racist and bigots. Its mad.

on the topic of racism-the scottich annoy me with their long brewing hatred of the english-whats the point??? get over it i say, we're one and have been for hundreds of years-the division and arrogance is percieved not actual.

anywho!!!

wonder what the fellas down oxford st are going to get for their time . . .

i've got no problem with the white wii as i was always wanted that one as it always looked the coolest to me

Same here, hence me buying the white DS to match the Wii.

I have managed to get out of work today. I needed to go for a x-ray on my knee so I decided to book it for today so I get the day off work and watch/listen/read the conference.

*does happy dance*

i think the price should be £149.99 with Wii sports packed in, nintendo have a lot impressing to do in the UK.

At this stage I think that's very likely. Now we just have to pray they get that little baby out for before Christmas.

i cant find the live text on eurogamer but they said theywould yesterday

i better get dressed . . .

I would be happy with a white wii, around £150 with wii sports bundled...ive gotta go out now so gonna miss the whole event... dammit.

Anything happened yet?

you got an hour before the first bits of info come out mate.

LMBO!

To hell with it, its a celebration.

...Ya know what....you're right!

*Attacks knee with crow-bar*

I have faith in Nintendo that they won't be delaying in Europe. There's also no need for them to do it. Sony had problems with theire Blu-Ray hardware, Nintendo is still on track to deliver 4 million units. That should be enough for a worldwide release with a decent amount of units across the continents.

I'm betting November 24 as our launch day. Think about it, the Americas gets them in Week 46 (November 19), Japan gets them in Week 48 (December 2nd), Europe would perfectly fit in between. I think Australia gets them a week after Japan though.

Nintendo can't and won't let us down! Just because some silly retailer puts up a new banner, who ironically mixed up a Wii for PS3 in the first place, doesn't mean they know stuff in advance.

Only one more hour to go! :o

Im so happy that I finish work at 12 today. (Sarcasm, as it will be more difficult to find out)

Yo, can someone do me a huge favour, and text me the Release, Price etc, when its announced?

07852 909058, Id really appreciate that....Let me know if someone can...?

Thanks. So it's 12pm not 11am! :hehe:

Im so happy that I finish work at 12 today. (Sarcasm, as it will be more difficult to find out)

Yo, can someone do me a huge favour, and text me the Release, Price etc, when its announced?

07852 909058, Id really appreciate that....Let me know if someone can...?

i have 1000 free texts but is it wise to hand out your number on the net? lol

i have 1000 free texts but is it wise to hand out your number on the net? lol

So, are you saying youll text me. I appreciate that.

And as for that ^^ Heh heh, Sure why not...I enjoy prank calls and the like. :bouncy:

So, are you saying youll text me. I appreciate that.

And as for that ^^ Heh heh, Sure why not...I enjoy prank calls and the like. :bouncy:

sure no probs-gotta stick up for us green wii lovers lmao