NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

European Event- General Chat

REmember they arn't trying to compete with either the Playstation or Xbox brands.

2007 would be better especially if they give us a larger launch(day one lineup)

as well as more VC games, come on Nintendo said tey were launching 4 on the 1st day in America

I'll wait thanks will be March 2007 at £249.99

You are crazy you really want to buy a wii 471,125 $ US...

Well done Smowza somebody had to do it because there must be some real dumbasses working at Argos HQ!

Bigtime dumbasses! :indeed: Someone really should get sacked for all the mistakes over the past few weeks. I just hope it will be in europe before xmas, i want staff discount when i buy it damn it!!

Off topic: Anyone else think the price of Wiimote and nunchuck attactment is far to expensive?

On the 'ONLY white Wii' discussion, I'm not sure about it for Europe, don't forgat Reggies said "like the DS Lite, which is flying off the shelves" Well in Europe we've always had 2 DS Lite colours (Black and White) so we may get a choice (hopefully, I soooo want a Black Wii).

Perhaps that's it:

Japan: Really cheap, but no game

USA: Moderately priced, with game but no choice of colour (or color if your stupid!!! :P )

Europe: Moderate price (£150), no game, choice of colour!!

Japs and Yanks?

Lol...how racist can you get.

Id also get a black one. (See...Black, Im not racist)

would really want it black. was quite disappointed in hearing that it was only coming in white!

But as noted earlier, it would be awesome if Europe (and Aus!) get a choice.

how long until the conference starts?

Japs and Yanks?

I'm sure they have nick names for us brits... like the french call us 'roast beef'. I've worked with a french guy, he called me that all the time, i thought it was funny.

i dont give a shite about colour really-as long as its not gamecube purple and i have it this year i'll be satisfied.

COME ON CONFERENCE, HURRY UP!

[Complying with Smiley limits]

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

anyone know of any sites doing minute by minute updates?

eurogamer said they would yesterday.

90 mins or so i think left till the hour long conference starts.

i assumed 11 as it says on hompage that what it is for GMT. it beter be 11 or i have woken up early for no reason:nono:

Japs and Yanks?

Yeah but how do we know you're not black, and therefore racist against white people!!???:D

i assumed 11 as it says on hompage that what it is for GMT. it beter be 11 or i have woken up early for no reason:nono:

its 12pm uk time. end of. lol

its in an hour and 15 mins.

its one hour long.

it will probab;y include AUS details as well as europe.