N-Europe

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

Konfucius

And could one of the Mods or Admins please make the thread sticky as I will update it regularly and it's quite annoying to always look it up between the old ones.

Sure dude, your wish is my command. Sorry for the lateness.

Edit: If anyone can provide the Hardware sales for each week/month, that would be smashing stuff. Cheers guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a special new year gift, here are the hardware charts for the last year:

- PlayStation2: 1,2 Mio. Units

- Xbox 360: 129.000 Units

- Xbox: 265.000 Units

- Nintendo DS: 800.000 Units

- PSP: 795.000 Units

- GBASP: 63.000 Units

- Hardware total: 3,75 Mio. Units (+ 34% more than 2004)

2004 were 2.80 Mio. Consoles sold

source: mcvuk.com

Wow, even though the DS had a 6 month lead I was still expecting the PSP to be outselling it here. And although the DS sold three quarters of this in a week in Japan it still looks good.

If you add all the consoles figures together you get 3.252, about 500,000 different than the total. So the Gizmondo, Gamecube, Micro, PS1 and Gameboy Advance sold 500k? Or the figures aren't accurate. I just wanted to do some maths really. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for last weeks absence of charts from gamefront but thanks to OVERLORD we still got some.

This week gamefront released them in time and it's looking quite ok for Nintendo. Nintendogs reentered the charts last week on place 26 this week on 27 and Mario Kart DS declined one spot from 32 to 33.

Here are the charts from 30.1. to 4.2.