NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

You need Eye of The Tiger by Survivor. It's totally necessary. The rest is a question of taste.

Well, it is from Rocky, one of the greatest films ever made.

Finito. Got S ranking on all races, except Scotland on the platium cup and Nebula. Cba anymore with those.

But the Scotland levels are the easiest ones:shock:

Well, it is from Rocky, one of the greatest films ever made.

I've got a suspicion Goron_3 might like Rocky a little. Just a suspicion.

Finito. Got S ranking on all races, except Scotland on the platium cup and Nebula. Cba anymore with those.

But the Scotland levels are the easiest ones:shock:

Fiji's much easier!

I've got a suspicion Goron_3 might like Rocky a little. Just a suspicion.

Nah, your mind's playing tricks on ya.

Finland on Gold Cup (super excite) is a real motherfudger. I'm trying to finish first to get the extra 50 points, but it's not happening! I barely even make 4th place sometimes.

Nah, your mind's playing tricks on ya.

Obviously.

My pic and signature have nothing to do rocky, i just like staring at the guys ass :yay:

Canada on Gold is the hardest for me. It's the only cup I haven't S ranked yet on Super Excite.

If you guys are having trouble getting enough points then just try and trick your way to an S Rank, don't worry about positioning. It tells you how many points you need for the S Rank so you know exactly what you have to do.

That's how I S Ranked the Diamond Cup!

If you guys are having trouble getting enough points then just try and trick your way to an S Rank, don't worry about positioning. It tells you how many points you need for the S Rank so you know exactly what you have to do.

That's how I S Ranked the Diamond Cup!

I know, but it makes things a hell of a lot easier if you finish first and get the points.

I think I'm going to take a break from the main game and I'm going to do some of the challenges.

I know, but it makes things a hell of a lot easier if you finish first and get the points.

I think I'm going to take a break from the main game and I'm going to do some of the challenges.

That is a great misconception!

I bet if you didn't focus on position at all you could easily get an extra 50 trick points, seriously, just completely forget there are other racers and think of it as a pure trick run and it'll be a lot easier!

are spins worth the effort learning. i mean it seems better to go for more air and landing in the trees for a tree run and geting the landing boost

are spins worth the effort learning. i mean it seems better to go for more air and landing in the trees for a tree run and geting the landing boost

Definitely. Doing spins doesn't detract much from your air and even if it does the stars you earn from said spins will outweigh those lost, every time!

Not to mention that they're easy to do. You just have to jump high to get a good spin.

i seem to salivate alot whiles playing this game... is that normal?

Yes. Liquids come out of various parts of my body while I play this game.

can anyone compare this to excite bike on the n64 . Is it the same gameplay. This could be my first vc purchase

Yes. Liquids come out of various parts of my body while I play this game.

That's why I play in the bath, easier to clean up ;)

Buy or not to buy? Guys, i can't decide. Help.

Does it have a good lasting appeal?

One thing that annoys me is that once your past a 1080º spin, you don't get any more stars than the 5 you already have. Still very fun, though.

One thing that annoys me is that once your past a 1080º spin, you don't get any more stars than the 5 you already have. Still very fun, though.

..What I usually do is when I go on a big jump, I do my 1080º and then stop briefly and start on another few spins (sometimes it's possible to fit in two 1080º spins, getting you 10 Stars, not to mention 5 for the Super Air.. all in the one jump..)

..What I usually do is when I go on a big jump, I do my 1080º and then stop briefly and start on another few spins (sometimes it's possible to fit in two 1080º spins, getting you 10 Stars, not to mention 5 for the Super Air.. all in the one jump..)

Do that while flying through a bunch of rings, and end by landing on another truck.

Does it have a good lasting appeal?
Took me just over 20 hours to completely S-Rank it, so if you're the kind of person that likes to complete games 100% then yeah I can definitely recommend it. And even if you're not it's still great as a pick up and play game, don't forget the VS mode too.

That is a great misconception!

I bet if you didn't focus on position at all you could easily get an extra 50 trick points, seriously, just completely forget there are other racers and think of it as a pure trick run and it'll be a lot easier!

One more than one occasion I have finished in 5th or 6th and still got an S-Rank so coming first is definitely not the top priority, especially if you are on a level with lots of jumps and tree runs etc.