NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Bloody hell! Super Excite, Gold Cup, Tanker Top (Finland) is a pain in the arse for getting an S rank.

Took me bloody ages!

Bloody hell! Super Excite, Gold Cup, Tanker Top (Finland) is a pain in the arse for getting an S rank.

Took me bloody ages!

Same here. It's odd how some tracks (particuluarly the 3 lap ones) are fairly easy to get an S in, but others take forever.

Same here. It's odd how some tracks (particuluarly the 3 lap ones) are fairly easy to get an S in, but others take forever.

Yep, I did the track before it (Canada) first time!

It's amazing how much better you can do at games if you take a break from them.

The two S grades I spent so many hours on before came easily today after a few days break. Now for Super Excite mode.

It's amazing how much better you can do at games if you take a break from them.

Off topic but yeah, when I was playing Red Steel there was a sword fight that was taking me ages and I couldn't do it. I left it until the next day and ended up doing it in a minute :indeed:

I need two more S rankings to unlock Super Excite! I actually got 6 S rankins in a row after having a little break from it! Couldn't believe it! Much better at the game now. I believe i have one more truck to unlock.

Excitetruck has jumped from No 22 to No 12 in the all-format charts! and it bloody deserves to, too! :hehe:

Wooot, i got a new record on airspins, 1800 degrees, China Gold Cup using the Mako, that's a great truck for getting good air and spins, i'll break that 2000 degree mark soon i can feel it

Excitetruck has jumped from No 22 to No 12 in the all-format charts! and it bloody deserves to, too! :hehe:

That is excellent news! Clearly word is spreading how good it is.

That is excellent news! Clearly word is spreading how good it is.

It deserves to see some kind of success, as I think this is a bit of a hidden gem.

I was a little suprised at how good it is. Hard (IMO) and very enjoyable. Its games like this that I bought the Wii for, and that Im glad I did.

God damnit, if I knew this game would have taken this long to reach Portugal I would have ordered it. Now I may use my money to get Sonic or some DS game instead of this. But I really want this ;_;

Well I must say this is one hell of a fantastic game. I got S levels to get to super exite mode pretty quickly and am now one track away from platinum.

Now for the challenge to get S levels in "super exite". There is heaps of replayabily with this game, cannot understand some of the poor reviews.

I can't believe I almost didn't buy this game, I was quite disappointed when it wasn't a launch title over here but it turned out to be worth the wait anyway.

YES! Managed to get my first lot of airspins above 720!

I've realised what I've been doing wrong. When I 'twist' the remote to the side, I keep it there. What the best thing to do is to Twist is really quickly and then put the remote back into the center and twist again, and repeat. Goddamit. :D

YES! Managed to get my first lot of airspins above 720!

I've realised what I've been doing wrong. When I 'twist' the remote to the side, I keep it there. What the best thing to do is to Twist is really quickly and then put the remote back into the center and twist again, and repeat. Goddamit. :D

I might try that. I have'nt been worrying about them as loke you I also have problems with them. Even when I succede with them they often cost me time when I become disoriented and start going the wrong way.

Yes, got my personal best airspin jsut now. 1440. I'm going through getting S ranks on super excite, im not starting the next cup until i get S ranks on everything on the cup that i'm on.

Yes, got my personal best airspin jsut now. 1440. I'm going through getting S ranks on super excite, im not starting the next cup until i get S ranks on everything on the cup that i'm on.

The highest rank I've got so far on Super Excite is an A. S ranks seem to be rock hard.

Meh, I'm just glad I can do some decent airspins right now! One day at a time. :)

I have S ranks on all the bronze tracks. I'm on silver now, trying to get an S on the first track.

I bought this from GAME yesterday. After trading in Red Steel and using a fiver's worth of points on my card it only cost me £5. Bargain.

Only done the Bronze races so far as I kept at them until they were S-ranked. I haven't quite got the hang of spins yet, but I'm definitely improving.

It reminds me of San Francisco Rush: 2049, which I do actually mean as a compliment as it was a really fun game and one that got replayed to death by my friends and I. It has the same kind of 'crappiness' to it that just makes it amazing.

Hope you enjoy this game, Aimless. :)

Oh, I will.

And make that Silver S-ranked.

I bought this from GAME yesterday. After trading in Red Steel and using a fiver's worth of points on my card it only cost me £5. Bargain.

Add student discount and the extra £1 for trade ins offer that had that day (and Super Monkey Ball instead of Red Steel), Excite Truck cost me 49p.