NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Fish has reminded me of Multiplayer. I haven't unlocked it yet - how do you do this?

**EDIT***

Just as i clicked "post", i recall i've never actually played the game with a second remote synched.... perhaps thats why...

Multiplayer, or Versus, is located just above Tutorial, I think. It's greyed out.

I unlocked Mirror Mode yesterday. I have to say, I didn't find S-Ranking the Super Excite tracks that hard. I had a few that took me more than 10 attempts, but then I just focused on doing enough stunts to earn the points, and I managed them all that way. Now onto Mirror mode.

One of the thing I wish this game had was a true Time Trial mode.

I think nintendo should make an all growed up burnout/need for speed type of game after playing this, they got the controls spot on. Bring on Mariokart

I think nintendo should make an all growed up burnout/need for speed type of game after playing this, they got the controls spot on.

A grown-up version of Burnout or Need For Speed? That would be boring...a safe driving simulaion is what that would be. Unless you mean a childish version? With swearing and law-breakig and the like.

A grown-up version of Burnout or Need For Speed? That would be boring...a safe driving simulaion is what that would be. Unless you mean a childish version? With swearing and law-breakig and the like.

Yup, that's what i meant, cheers cube

The childish version, street racing

Bought it!

Played it!

Owned it!

Love it!

You all were right this game is a small gem! We got it on the day of the Game Day Extreme and it was the most played game that day with a clock time of 9 hours.

Lost planet came 2nd with a time of 6 hours

Raving rabbits 5 hours

PSU 3.45

Wii Sports3.30

Etc, etc.

Man, I can't believe I hadn't gotten this game earlier! This is freakin' AWESOME!

Nailed my first 1800 spin last night... it sure felt sweet doing so! Can't wait to get home after work and get back on this beaut!!!

One of the thing I wish this game had was a true Time Trial mode.

So do I.

Also, a full 4P multiplayer; inc. a Multiplayer Crush!!

Excite Truck>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sonic

Word of warning; don't play other racers after this. Had a go of CTR the other day and me n my mates were all over the place, especially me. "Agghhh, I'm not turning...wait a sec!!"

For a while I was also trying to land jumps properly:heh:

Fish has reminded me of Multiplayer. I haven't unlocked it yet - how do you do this?

**EDIT***

Just as i clicked "post", i recall i've never actually played the game with a second remote synched.... perhaps thats why...

While the single player is brilliant, the multiplayer sucks and is unplayable. Its laggy and super slow, the Wiimote lags and does not follow your movement.

I HOPE this is not a sign of things to come in multiplayer games.

Played multiplayer the other day, not as fast/fun as single player, but still very responsive and a lot of fun.

While the single player is brilliant, the multiplayer sucks and is unplayable. Its laggy and super slow, the Wiimote lags and does not follow your movement.

I HOPE this is not a sign of things to come in multiplayer games.

I don't have any problems with it and there is no noticable lagging for me; me and my mates play 'winner stays on' quite a bit in fact.

I don't have any problems with it and there is no noticable lagging for me; me and my mates play 'winner stays on' quite a bit in fact.

Same here, I've not had any problems at all with multiplayer!

...and winner stays on it is! This game is great, I can't stop stressing how good it is, I never thought I'd even like it really (not a fan of racing games... other than Mario Kart)!!!

FINALLY GOT THE GAME! YEEAAAH!

Edit: Wow this game is awesome, I got the controls right away and the original musics rock. Of course that my custom soundtrack rocks more :P Seriously awesome!

What Music are people using anyway?

I've found these 'nerdy' ones to be pretty good:

Fighting Dreamers - Naruto opening 4

Ima Made Nando Mo (Mass Missile) - Naruto ending 5

Hajimete Kimi to Shabetta - Naruto ending 8

No Boy, No Cry - Naruto opening 6

Kimi Ni Go - Puffy Ami Yumi

Through the Night - Outlaw Star

Pokémon original opening (full)

Johto Theme (full) - Pokémon

Viridian City - Pokémon

'The Mountain' - Kirby Air Ride

Mute City - SSBM

Big Blue - SSBM

Fire Emblem - SSBM

Battle - SSBM (Pokémon)

Pokéfloats - SSBM

Dream Land N64 - SSBM

What Music are people using anyway?

I've found these 'nerdy' ones to be pretty good:

Fighting Dreamers - Naruto opening 4

Ima Made Nando Mo (Mass Missile) - Naruto ending 5

Hajimete Kimi to Shabetta - Naruto ending 8

No Boy, No Cry - Naruto opening 6

Kimi Ni Go - Puffy Ami Yumi

Through the Night - Outlaw Star

Pokémon original opening (full)

Johto Theme (full) - Pokémon

Viridian City - Pokémon

'The Mountain' - Kirby Air Ride

Mute City - SSBM

Big Blue - SSBM

Fire Emblem - SSBM

Battle - SSBM (Pokémon)

Pokéfloats - SSBM

Dream Land N64 - SSBM

I been using a mixture of bands/anime/game music.

I got a lot of Iron Maiden on it, tracks like Run to Hills and No More Lies really get the adrenaline going.

Also got most of the songs from the 1080 Avalanche soundtrack (Cauterize FTW)

Then some anime tracks from Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell.

Some game tracks from Smash Bros. and of course Tales of Symphonia.

But the song that i found has a real awesome feel to it with the game is "The Touch" yes that 80's classic from the Transformers Animated Movie :yay:

^Where'd you get the 1080 music from?

I have FMA openings 1 & 2 too, but I don't usually use them, though they do go well.

^Where'd you get the 1080 music from?

After loving the music in 1080 Avanlanche I went and imported the various albums the songs came from. So I got the CDs and just converted the songs used in 1080 (plus a few extra) and put them to the SD card: peace:

1080 is actually what got me into Finger Eleven a couple of years back. I even got their album. Pretty disappointed when I found out that they only have 2 good songs :p

I've been taking favourite songs and themes off movies and tv shows, driving to the A team theme is awesome!

1080 is actually what got me into Finger Eleven a couple of years back. I even got their album. Pretty disappointed when I found out that they only have 2 good songs :p

Are you taking about the ablum used in 1080, cuz i love that WHOLE album :grin:

I've been taking favourite songs and themes off movies and tv shows, driving to the A team theme is awesome!

OMG, brilliant idea, i must find that song and add it to my list

Are you taking about the ablum used in 1080, cuz i love that WHOLE album :grin:

Oh yeah, I mean that whole album, the 3rd one, starting with Other Light... Anyway, you know at the ending credits? Seether's song "Fine Again" was playing, and I was like "shit! this is Kurt Cobain!" I was so confused. That was a really great song :D.

Man, whoever says this game has GC/Xbox graphics is out of this mind, there are some seriously good effects in this game.

I listen to Static-X, Billy Talent, Rise Against mainly as well as some tracks from various NFS games. A funny coincidence though is Rammstein - Feuer Frei as the track only really starts exactly when the count down is over.

I finally unlocked Super Excite as well. Didn't find it too hard actually. Did the last course on my second try but didn't find time to play the last couple of days.

Oh yeah, I mean that whole album, the 3rd one, starting with Other Light... Anyway, you know at the ending credits? Seether's song "Fine Again" was playing, and I was like "shit! this is Kurt Cobain!" I was so confused. That was a really great song :D.

Fine Again is a wicked song, was perfect for the credits of 1080, and i always used it for some of the longer tracks on it for a kind of "chill out" run. That album is also another gem, though their follow up album, Karma and Effect was a bit of a let down.

I like to use Fine Again on Excite Truck for replays.

I have some Pillows, Black Mages, Beat Crusaders, Castlevania Perfect Battle Session, Nana, Beck (the anime) and some Naruto. I don't understand one thing. Sometimes the musics just loop other times they change like a normal playlist, what's up with that?