NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Finally finished all the tracks.

Diamond Cup is pretty cool. Wasn't totally unexpected thanks to someone *coughHero-Of-Timecough* but never mind ;)

Great game.

I realised I've posted a few vids, but not given any thoughts on the game, well here are a few. I love it. I never read any reviews for this, and I wanted it from the time I got my Wii.

This is easily my favourite pick up and play game on the Wii so far, but it also stands up to longer play time, (up to a few hours at a time). So far I have completed Excite mode with all S-ranks, and S-ranks in bronze on Super Excite. I have completed Super Excite mode (non S-rank).

I have obtained all the paint jobs on all the trucks, and as such got a nice surprise.

I pulled off a lovely 2520 spin earlier, (I know it has been done before me though) (video coming soon.)

I am not disappointed one bit in this purchase.

Here it is, my own

. This contains the surprise I mentioned earlier.

WooHoo!! I've S-Ranked Mirror Mode!! :yay:

excitemirrorwm9.jpg

What a great game, and there's still VS and going for TT's / Stunt high scores which will keep me playing this for a long time I reckon.

Gonna be extra fun too with the last unlockable I just got...

...the Crazy Monster Truck!:

excitecrazytruckbu0.jpg

It's basically the same as the Monster Truck, just that it is... Wait for it...

...Constantly in POW mode! :shock:

Yep you can keep the turbo on as long as you want and it'll never overheat, infinite tree runs and truck smashes are the order of the day! :grin:

So glad I don't pay attention to reviews. :hehe:

I have to say I'm loving this game, though I do find that somethings missing, so I'd only give it an 8/10.

Super Excte is hard enough getting Bs on some levels, let alone S-Ranks; found Bronze? Canada, pretty hard because I kept F-ing up on that Super Tree Run, area, but I found some other trees that were good to get points on, which helped :D.

There's no way I'll be able to get an S on Canada Platinum :(

I've only unlocked a few paint jobs (on the trucks I prefer). I really like the Alpine for some reason, there's just something about its quick feel that I love.

It's a real shame there isn't a 4 Player, cos that would've been so much more interesting, especially if they added a Multiplayer Crush.

Yeah, I am UBER suprised of the somewhat low reviews...this game is absolutely fucking great. As awesome as the 360 and Live is, it sure is fun to play a really fun single player game of this. Im loving it...Wii must have, Id say.

Ya know, I wasn't really interested in this game from the start... not really a fan of racing games as such... but after reading all your impressions on it, I'm definately picking this one up!

I'm sure I won't be displeased!

So I bought Sonic today and that means Excite Truck left my Wii for the first time since I put it in... The disc art is pretty cool :grin:

So I bought Sonic today and that means Excite Truck left my Wii for the first time since I put it in... The disc art is pretty cool :grin:

haha funny you'd never realised it.

I;ve got 8 days before my birthday to unlock everything in this game, or else it will be buried for a few weeks by Sonic, Kororinpa, Mario vs DK, and then soon after SSX Blur. Gotta love March birthdays, and the masses or releases there always is <3

Well completed this today, I say completed I mean I've passed all the tracks on super excite and got the final credits screen...

loved the diamond cup, wasn't sure what to expect after Hero-of-Time's revalation...but thought it was gorgeous looking.

anyway now to get all those pesky S rankings that I missing...

Finally S Ranked Super Excite and my god was it tricky!

Canada on Platinum was a pain in the arse, but finally got it after about 30 odd goes! Then there's the bloody Diamond Cup, in the end I just got the 200 stars from tricks alone - if I focused on finishing in a high position then I wouldn't have got enough trick stars (you need 200 so would have needed 150 from the race plus the 50 from 1st place)!

One thing I didn't realise is that once you do a track and get anything lower than an S rank then when you go back to it later the 'stars required' tells you what you need for an S rank. This got me very confused when it went up by 50 when I took a break on Diamond Cup! (I was getting S Ranks before moving on to the next track before so never noticed the change)!

I've also completed the ring and crush challenges to S rank level - the gate challenge is bloody impossible though!

Is Canada in Platinum the enormous course? I got an S-rank on that first time on Super Excite, in fact I even finished 6th, I didn't need any extra points for positioning. Great track. Especially if you can get lots of tree runs out of it.

I had more trouble with one of the Finland levels in either silver or gold. There was much swearing to say the least.

I'm extremely impressed with this. I've completed four cups to Excite mode, and working through those S-ranks. Now, out of interest whats left for me to do. Someone mentioned a Diamond cup...

I'm extremely impressed with this. I've completed four cups to Excite mode, and working through those S-ranks. Now, out of interest whats left for me to do. Someone mentioned a Diamond cup...

diamond cup is only available in super excite mode...but trust me you are in for a treat.

Is Canada in Platinum the enormous course? I got an S-rank on that first time on Super Excite, in fact I even finished 6th, I didn't need any extra points for positioning. Great track. Especially if you can get lots of tree runs out of it.

I had more trouble with one of the Finland levels in either silver or gold. There was much swearing to say the least.

Yeah it was!

I didn't think of just trying to get enough points from tricks alone before I attempted the Diamond Cup.

Have to agree with you on the Finland levels - probably my least favourite location in the game!

I am thinking of getting this, but I was wondering: is it any good in multiplayer?

Well this morning I bought it... and I can say that I'm loving it so far!

Everyone should have this game, it's great!

Got this this morning, was a choice between this or sonic, this was cheaper (asda), dunno what sonic's like but i'm lovin this, wish i'd got it sooner. I'm only on here coz i'm finally letting somebody else have a go.

Just unlocked mirror mode. It gets abit boring going through these tracks again.

Fish has reminded me of Multiplayer. I haven't unlocked it yet - how do you do this?

**EDIT***

Just as i clicked "post", i recall i've never actually played the game with a second remote synched.... perhaps thats why...