NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Why the hell did you buy that game in the first place?

Why did I buy it?

Why did Ubisoft make it so crap?

The answer is; trade in Red Steel and if you like arcady racers but aren't too bothered about not being able to play much with your friends then yes.

I wouldn't say that, he'll unleash

RED TEXT METAL-HEAD RAAAGEE

Unlocked Super Excite last night/early this morning and got S ranks on all the bronze cup levels. Scotland was a right bitch - took me bloody ages!

Am absolutely loving this game, probably gonna play it to death this week - hopefully have it finished in time for Sonic!

Am absolutely loving this game, probably gonna play it to death this week - hopefully have it finished in time for Sonic!

Yeah I wanted this or Kororinpa finished before then but it dont look like its going to happen.

I haven't played this for a while now, but I'm going to try and finish a load more of my games in the next few weeks, and am going to sell about 12-13 that I just don't really like that I'm just never going to play.

I just got a 2880 spin and could have had another one on it, I'm certain. Let's just say that Mako + Finalnd Ski Jump Ring + Going right at the start = big spins.

I've completed Silver Cup in Super Excite with all S ranks now - was getting rather frustrated - especially with the Scotland course!

I'm at the same point... now Gold Cup in Super Excite has made me its bitch.

Having a decent soundtrack on my SD card helps immeasurably!

I think this game has a lot more content within it than was originally made out. I haven't even got onto superexcite mode yet, but I'm taking my time.

I think this game has a lot more content within it than was originally made out. I haven't even got onto superexcite mode yet, but I'm taking my time.

Tons!

I haven't even hit up the challenges yet... this game has legs, no doubt about that!

I haven't enjoyed an arcade racer this much since Burnout 3!

I'm just S-ranking all the courses now to get superexcite mode unlocked. Some of the paintjobs on here are pretty cool. :)

I loooove this game.

Still got a long way to go before I completely S-Rank Mirror Mode, so I've kind of put that on hold and started TT'ing this game now. Yeah I know, it's not exactly the best game for Time Trials what with the lack of a dedicated TT mode and no option to race without the CPU trucks, but it's still fun nonetheless. Plus if you race on Excite the CPU trucks aren’t exactly much of a problem.

Anyway, I'm putting together a Leaderboard for the High Scores area which will include both Best Times and Best Stunts. I hope that all the Excite Truck fans will check it out and post their records once it's up and running. Will probably be in the next few days, I'll post in here though once it is.

As with my previous leaderboards, photos of results will be required before any records go up on the list.

It’ll be nice to get some friendly competition going in this place again, rather than all the messed up shit that's been happening recently.

I have put in a pretty stupid amount of time into this (probably more than most of my other Wii games) and have got the Super Excite mode unlocked , although I am finding that getting the 'S' grades on that are a bit of a mare.

Still can't seem to manage to get more than a 1080 spin , despite many attempts.

Most challenges still need doing , although getting 'S' grades on crush mode was extremely easy.

SuperExcite mode is miiiiine. :)

I really, really suck at getting airspins. I just can't seem to be able to do them. The highest I've got is 720. :(

Can someone gimme a list of what ranks and such unlocks what modes/etc.

I got this game this weekend, and would be handy to have a referecne guide! Thanks.

Can someone gimme a list of what ranks and such unlocks what modes/etc.

Basically: Get all S-Ranks to unlock next mode.

Basically: Get all S-Ranks to unlock next mode.

Well, not entirely true. To get to the next cup, you usually only need to get a B rank.

However, I agree. S-rank anything and everything. :heh:

Completed everything now I think, just need to race and get 3 S ranks with each truck. The challenges were really well... challenging, at least the gate ones were and the ring ones were pretty hard. I wish there could have been more though, especially more of the smash challenge! That was so much fun.

I'm still not on super excite, sometimes i just can't be arsed trying to get the S ranks. I started using the Razor now that i have it unlocked.

I nearing to unlocking the Super Excite tournament, but it's such an easy nice pick up and play game that i'm trying to take my time with it. Espicially as the S rankings seem to becoming in thick and fast.

It's great though, it hasn't dissapointed me at all, except the multiplayer...but i'm sure i've already said that in this thread, so i won't repeat myself. :laughing:

I nearing to unlocking the Super Excite tournament, but it's such an easy nice pick up and play game that i'm trying to take my time with it. Espicially as the S rankings seem to becoming in thick and fast.

It's great though, it hasn't dissapointed me at all, except the multiplayer...but i'm sure i've already said that in this thread, so i won't repeat myself. :laughing:

I agree completly with you. That is how I see this game too. I have played it everyday since getting it for a good 30 or 45 min session. So hard getting some of those S ranks tho! And I still haven't been able to perform a single air-spin! :hmm: I suck!

I agree completly with you. That is how I see this game too. I have played it everyday since getting it for a good 30 or 45 min session. So hard getting some of those S ranks tho! And I still haven't been able to perform a single air-spin! :hmm: I suck!

I think we should just forget about airspins, haha.

I don't see how people can get 10202020 degree airspins and I can only get 720 at the most. What am I doing wrong? :heh:

This game has turned out far better than I thought it would. The reviews were putting down the singleplayer, but it has actually turned out to be more than solid. I certainly don't think it is something you can complete in a few hours.

I can also see myself playing this in half an hour bursts for months and months. It's good fun.

One of the China levels was a pain in the arse to get the S rank on. I think it was on gold cup. I just didn't see how you could get the points, as it was such a small level with little going on. Made it hard!

Oooh leaderboards! Looking forward to it :)

Now I just need to perfect that jump of mine. Unfortunately school means not much Excite Truck right now :(