NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

This really deserves its own thread, the game looks SO FUN. That and its the other Nintendo title at launch other than the beast.

Screenshots don't represent how fun the game seems, but might aswell have em anyway.

excite-truck-20060914075913975.jpg

excite-truck-20060914075917491.jpg

excite-truck-20060914075918413.jpg

Looks as though (other than the land changing shape) the environment will play a part over the race;

wiiscreens_14_15.jpg

The levels looked fantastic in the compilation video, there seemed to be a good range and the graphics really do seem great! Think I'm gonna get this at some stage!

like all the launch games, needs online play to be truely awesome. But i think it will probably be number one on my purchase list if wiisports is included.

That video is taking forever to play/download.

Pretty much guaranteed that I am going to be including this in my launch day purchases , looks fantastic.

I agree, it looks damn fun, i love the air you get going over jumps and it looks really fast paced. Would be damn fun playing multi-player.

are those screenshots from the wii?

the graphics arent astounding, not even ps2 worthy.

What seems so great about it is how FUN it looks to play. Although saying that, I wouldn't say it looks all that bad either, when you watch it in motion.

Who is this guy? He is talking crazy talk. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

I don't think screenshots do this game justice. To be honest, racing games should be judged in motion.

:hmm:

Who is this guy? He is talking crazy talk. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

OK someone's had too much juice!

This game is a definite release buy for me. I love these crazy speed games. This will be like a mix of MarioKart and WipeOut for me.

Seriously, Look, are you blind?

That game looks soooooo fun. But I already thought so when the first glimps were revealed at E3 (was it E3? It seems so long ago).

:hmm:

OK someone's had too much juice!

This game is a definite release buy for me. I love these crazy speed games. This will be like a mix of MarioKart and WipeOut for me.

QFT.

Release buy for me too.

The game looks much better in motion. So go check out a vid of it. Will probably be getting this as it looks fun. The control method looks interesting and I hope it actually works.

looks good, but i think i wait a little before getting it, as i will definitely get zelda, wii sports and most probably red steel

That gamevideos video is amazing, this could be one of the best Wii games graphically, the water reflections, draw distance and sense of speed are all incredible.

Are you deliberately able to drive backwards in the game or does it continue to force you forward so that you can't turn around and deliberately drive the wrong way?