NEurope
Dan_Dare

Extras tonight

I was gonna watch Mock The Week but seeing as I am not the person who pays the TV Licence in our household I couldn't.

Extra's was good. Chegger's not being able to act was undoubtedly the best bit. Barry is a genius also. Mitchell And Webb was disappointing. They've obviously been forced to dumb it down a bit and go for the more mainstream audience, some bits were pretty good but I can see it become as repetitive as something like Little Britain or Catherine Tate.

Mock The Week was as bad as it was in the first series. Obvious bollocks. It's a shame that we only get a few decent British comedy series a year. Time Trumpet, The Thick Of It, Peep Show, Extras... can't think of any other stand out comedies from the past couple of years.

I enjoyed the last series, and this episode was good enough. It wasn't as good as some have been, but it wasn't awful.

I missed the first five mins or so but thought the rest was very good. Gervais is awesome. Don't listen to Murray, he likes Noel and Deal Or No Deal.

Mitchell and Webb was pretty good, I was hoping there'd be more stuff that hadn't been on the radio show already though.

Oh, and completely unrelated, I only got around to watching V for Vendetta last night, and thought that most excellent, so give it a try if you get chance.

Awesome night of comedy.

Noteable quotes.

"So the queers and the jews still running this place.."

"Name funny british black people"

*Looks at pic of Lenny Henry*

"Pop a wheelie and knock the gun out of thier hands!"

"The suprising adventrues of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar"

. Gervais is awesome. Don't listen to Murray, he likes Noel and Deal Or No Deal.

image60789d00-fb7f-44c3-985e-1fedee9246d9.jpg

"You 'avin a laugh? Is he 'avin a laugh?"

Wasn't funny then.

"Is he 'avin a- "

I lost count of the tumbleweed that went by while he was repeating this jizzstain over and over.

Wasn't funny then.

"Is he 'avin a- "

I lost count of the tumbleweed that went by while he was repeating this jizzstain over and over.

Erm...you know thats the whole point of the gag, right?

:bouncy: :bouncy:

Bouncy is fun.

Extras was brilliant.

'Johnny Depp, more like Willy Wanker'

Also every bit with Barry in was absolutely brilliant

The Problem with Ricky Gervais is all he can do is Ricky Gervais, Get stuck in awkward cringe worthy moment, and lets take pop at something non PC. Oh Ha Ha. Watch curb your enthusiasm you swines.

The Problem with Ricky Gervais is all he can do is Ricky Gervais, Get stuck in awkward cringe worthy moment, and lets take pop at something non PC. Oh Ha Ha. Watch curb your enthusiasm you swines.

The kid didn't say "Susie lives down the lane" he said "I LOVE TITS!" :laughing:

Wasn't funny then.

"Is he 'avin a- "

As has been pointed out, that was the exact point.

Anyhow, you knew you didn't like Gervais before it was on, so why on Earth watch it?

Go back to Noel, filthy little Box-Boy.

As has been pointed out, that was the exact point.

Anyhow, you knew you didn't like Gervais before it was on, so why on Earth watch it?

Go back to Noel, filthy little Box-Boy.

I assume that was the exact point of the whole programme as well, job well done there.

As for watching it, as I explained it was just a gap filler. Plus there was one moment I found Extras humourous and that was when Kate Winslett was making suggestive sexual activites. But since everyone was knocking one out more so than usual I thought they had added some extra ingredient to make it decent viewing. I was wrong. Good thing I was playing some 1.6 at the time to make those 30 minutes non coma inducing.

Come 4:45 I shall go back to Noel.

12282.jpg

Right after Countdown, I doubt I'll watch that Come Dine With Me.

des_carol_414x260.jpg

I doubt I'll watch that Come Dine With Me.

I watched some of that a few weeks ago. It was okay but nothing I'd watch regularly.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's good. But last weeks seemed to have more interesting people than this week.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's good. But last weeks seemed to have more interesting people than this week.

When I watched it there was one woman who didn't like practically anything that was put in front of her. She got on my nerves, she could've just asked if anyone wants the rest of her's rather than sitting there moaning "I don't like it" like a bloody 4-year old.

That foreign lass, who got in the lead yesterday? I hope that whoever's on today pulls a fantastic meal out her ass and beats the shit out of her.

From todays Sun, not modified in any way.

extrasshitah8.th.jpg

That foreign lass, who got in the lead yesterday? I hope that whoever's on today pulls a fantastic meal out her ass and beats the shit out of her.

From todays Sun, not modified in any way.

extrasshitah8.th.jpg

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction. The guy's blowing a horn over nothing, there wasn't even one valid point in the whole article that made me rethink my position.

Watch curb your enthusiasm you swines.

Fantastic and funny show. Makes me cringe all the way through!