NEurope
Dan_Dare

Extras tonight

I saw them talking about the new series on Jonathan Ross but forgot all about it. I'll watch it, some bits were pretty funny last series. That one where they're asking him what he's been in makes me cringe everytime.

I am expecting this to be a masterpiece like the first series and from the snippets being shown it looks great. Shall definately be watching

Amazing. Really looking forward. Loved the first series. So much better than The Office in my opinion. Orlando Bloom is in tonights people. Mitchell and Webb afterwards should well be worth a look too!

I liked the Office and Extras. Never have enjoyed Ricky's stand up though and his Simpson episode was frankly just awful. Still, I will tune in for Extras.

Mitchell and Webb afterwards should well be worth a look too!

Aye. I'm a fan of Peep Show so I will deffo be watching this.

I really hate Ricky Gervais, so no thanks.

So do I, the man just isn't funny at all. I'm only watching it to pass the time before Webb & Mitchell.

Oh that was brilliant. Incredibly funny and better than the first series for gags (less on the cringey stuff) and yeah, just great. The whole thing :yay:

Oh that was brilliant. Incredibly funny and better than the first series for gags (less on the cringey stuff) and yeah, just great. The whole thing :yay:

i second that and add in a lenny henry voice 'its proper bostin!'

I only saw like the last 10 mins but I thought it looked good as was the first series(unlike the shit that is the office).Mitchell & Webb was great but my mum didn't like it,yet again she likes Catherine Tate so her opinion is worthless.

Caught te end of this and saw the Barry integrity moment which made me rofl.

The episode was obviously all about Gervais in real life and his opinions so it made it intresting if a little self indulgent. I like the man comedy wise but dislike him for some of his views.

No one just watched Mock The Week as well?

Easily the best out of the two, I'm not counting Extras as a programme because of the amount of goat cock it blows.