NEurope
Tellyn

Endless Ocean

but, but... I wanted a all out soundtrack in order to copy paste it into a SD and... banzai. :p

I know, son, I know...*hugs* :)

my FC = 8550 9509 5120. All owners of this (so far) have been added to my buddy list

for the people who bought this game what are the Good and the bad things about this game becouse in the beginning i wasnt interested in this game but now starting to think if i should buy it or not

Thanks for the feedback 'so to speak', I really enjoyed it 'so to speak'...So to speak. :bowdown:

cheeky git. I only just realised i said it about 20 times....:D

Mine does as well! : peace:

My wii makes a fair noise too. All normal I'm thinking.

Thanks guys, was getting worried my Wii was about to blow up.

Arrived this morning.

Have had a couple of dives and am fairly impressed so far and this is so chilled it's unbelievable , definately a perfect game to unwind with after the days stresses.

I am going to hunt around for some Bjork , Massive Attack and Portishead tunes for the soundtrack as my current CD/mp3 collection (nearly all metal) is certainly not ideal.

Friend code is 2302-7456-0340 , please PM me on adding so I can add you back , cheers.

*sigh* I need the get Internet working properly. Avril Lavigne and Rihanna isn't ideal ocean music either >_>

My friend code: 9821-0499-7481

Adding everyone I can find in the three last pages.

I'm constantly getting error code 86070 when i try to dive with someone else. (Other wifi games work ok so don't know what's going on)

Anyone actually manage to get a two-player game going?

I'm constantly getting error code 86070 when i try to dive with someone else. (Other wifi games work ok so don't know what's going on)

Anyone actually manage to get a two-player game going?

That's a Nintendo server error, nothing to worry about.

Just got this game, so far only gone the the tutorial and first "mission". i think it's going to be nice.

I'll post my FC when I get it and add people that want to dive with me.

for the people who bought this game what are the Good and the bad things about this game becouse in the beginning i wasnt interested in this game but now starting to think if i should buy it or not

In my personal opinion:

GOOD:

Scubadiving!

Unique experience.

Chilled out.

Oozes atmosphere everywhere.

Utilises a decent mission structure to maintain constant choice.

Graphics are (at times) beautiful.

Good use of the wiimote. (drawing, pointing and basic motions) Waggling the wiimote to instantly turn around on the spot is one example.

Constantly suprises and engages the player with new areas and species.

The music is a wonderful fit. (And SD card implemenation)

Characters are believable and (for the most part) interesting.

Wifi offers an enjoyable break from the norm of "winning or losing".

The masauri(?) ocean is believable and offers many, many areas of exploration.

BAD:

Scubadiving may be inherantly boring to you.

Doesn't really feature adrenaline-fueled-action set-pieces.

Graphics can be poor (limited to "on deck" scenarios)

Pointing at the screen (to direct your character) for long periods of time can be tiresome.

You may hate the music (it can be turned off).

Some characters are wooden and have little personality (like those you take on guides). They are fleshed out via e-mails though. (So it's no big deal).

You may find it repetitive.

Overall, if you like chilling out to games that are different and out of the ordinary this should float your boat (sorry!). The price tag should make this an impulse buy if you like exploration/diving or wildlife.

Hope this helps!

I think I just saw a penguin fly 0_o

Guys, open your gates so I can join you ;)

My code is 1160-6610-1425 if anyone wants to add me! :blank:;)

I won't be online tonight though!

This game is amazing. I bought it for my girlfriend who is training to be a scuba diving instructor, but its just brilliant. Im so surprised, the ocean looks incredible on my "42 inch plasma!!

I'll sort friend code out.

Just for the record what can you do when you dive together? Are there any missions otgether or is it literally just swimming about together?

Loving the game, like to experience swimming with someone else, if you want to have a swim my friend code is 5455 2700 0310

Loving the game, like to experience swimming with someone else, if you want to have a swim my friend code is 5455 2700 0310

...That could have sound sooo much 'Adult'. :D

I've added everyone that's posted their code so far, so please add me too! :smile:

Visited tapedeck's boat earlier on, the limited communication is slightly annoying but also quite amusing. :hehe:

It would've been better though if the Wi-Fi mode included some kind of objectives like the single player game, to give a bit more incentive to play it. Or if you were able to trade items or something, but it's still pretty cool as it is. And it's good that you can activate the online mode and then just carry on with the single player game while you wait for someone to visit.