NEurope
Tellyn

Endless Ocean

I wonder how well Wi-Fi will work in this game. Voice chat or at least text chat would be nice.

This game seems to be really relaxing and I'm surprised how it's shaping up graphically - the developers clearly put a lot of effort into it.

This game looks great, more importantly it is PERFECT for my girlfirend who is taking her diving qualifications and is obsessed with diving and fish and such!!

These nice shots, the co-op diving and the apparent use of SD card music has me salivating for this now. Can't wait to go swimming alongside the dolphins whilst getting some classical music seeping through my speakers. Or maybe some britpop whilst invstigating some ruins. Unique. It reminds me of an underwater Pilotwings. Without the gyrocopter obviously.

The co-op features could be interesting too. Chatting could be limited due to the limitations of a divers sign language . Or it could be handled in other unique ways...keypad input? Who knows. Either way, I'm suprised to see this appear all of a sudden. And apparently due for release in the not-too-distant future. I hope it makes it to these shores. Ecco could even guest star ;p

I hope Datel hurry up and make their Freeloader disk for Wii. I'll cry if I don't get to play this. Bloody region locking.

My Freeloader for the cube was only used for Animal Crossing (and some cheap US games)! I do think AC and the subsequent sales of AC:WW potentially changed the views of Nintendo on what Europe sees. I was suprised we got Doshin the giant though! I think most were so suprised it got left on the shelf...

Hopefully Nintendo have learnt their lesson in regards to NOT releasing 'bizzarro' games in Blighty. And the Wii needs all the original software it can get. Bring this game to Blighty please - and sooner rather than later! Nintendo release dates are still as messed up as ever afterall. We could see this in 2 years if Nintendo cannot translate "clown fish" into German. I'd buy this tomorrow if possible.

This does looks very nice indeed. I'm not sure how online will work without voice chat but

01_6.sized.jpg

Maybe waving with the wiimote can wave in game?

Animation:

Off screen footage that is over a year old.

Off screen footage that is over a year old.
I know :) which means... it should look better now.

01_10.sized.jpg

It's rape time!

Looks effin sweet.

BBFC Ban, ESRB AO Rating. Oh well, I'll just have to download "Barely Legal Dolphins: International Waters" for the PC for my dolphin fantasies.

Oh man I need this game.

Looks absolutely stunning. icon14.gif

Here's hoping for info of a western release at E3.

WOW, it's fantastic in motion!

I love Marine life as well, and it looks bloody interesting!

Oh PLEASE come out this year! :D

Looks kewl.

The graphics are stunning. Don't think they could make it much better looking on the PS3...

Sounds to me like its an underwatter MMORPG, which would be ACE.

Wonder what the goal of the game is though...

Sounds to me like its an underwatter MMORPG, which would be ACE.

Well. It doesn't seem like an RPG. Or a massively multiplayer game.

Just an online underwater explorer..

Well. It doesn't seem like an RPG. Or a massively multiplayer game.

Just an online underwater explorer..

Good enough for me! :smile:

From the screens it looks like it'll just be based around discovering and collecting data on all the various sea life to fill up a chart (a la Animal Crossing), although it does seem to hint towards some kind of virtual pet aspect too on those screens with the floating hand. :hmm:

Either way it's likely to be one of the most relaxing games ever. icon14.gif