NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

I have been playing this quite a lot! it is just the sort of thing that i can't stop playing, endlessly trying to up my grade! Anyone wanna exchange records, hit me with a PM and i will add you to my friends list!

Got the game today. Its awesome! I love trying to beat my records etc.

What mark did you get on your first go?

got a few messages off people about this, obviously sent their records to me, gonna get it in the next couple of days.

Yeah, this arrived today and I've already had a go at the solo and the multiplayer - it's all good fun!

There's more multiplayer options than I realised - you get the commonly shown 'sprint mode' where you compete head to head with another player, but also you get 'mental marathon' mode which is effectively co-op, and 'brain quiz' mode, where you take it in turns to pick squares off a grid and then have to complete as many phases of the game contained on it, in order to get points.

The graphics are also pretty smart - especially the stylised Miis that wander around the Academy 'lobby'!

I got about a 1100g brain, C++ according to Professor Morph or whatever his name is ;)

Whats the online pat of it?

You can send your records and top scores to the people in your Wii Friends list, they can then play against your top score and try and beat it. It's a bit like sending a ghost of your best time in Mario Kart to a friend and your friend racing against it except... erm... less fun.

My first score was B-- :grin:

Highest So far is a straight B. This game is so addictive. I wasted hours last night till half past midnight trying to beat my score, my mum was getting so pissed off with me constantly swearing.

The game rocks.

Got the game today. Its awesome! I love trying to beat my records etc.

I got a C++, which i remember because of the programming language! lol

i think i have got myself up to a straight B now!

Awesome.

That game with the bird cages is going to be the death of me, I swear.

Played this at my uncle's last night =] Its AWESOME!

First go I got around 1289 (pretty sure thats it) and got a B-

Did it again later and got a B- (something around 1400).. my sister (triplet) only got 1000 after 3 gos :D

I'm so going to order this when I have some money!

I got sent a free copy of this this week, and I'm glad I didn't pay for it, to be honest. There's just so little to do in it, and it's got a tiny choice of 'games'. Brain Training on the DS is much better, and it actually feels like it's taxing your brain.

1693g i am really starting to like this game more and more a friend has 1846g now so i really have to break that rekort now don't i ^.^ hehehehe

Awesome.

That game with the bird cages is going to be the death of me, I swear.

I am the Don at the bird cages game :) I just hold down A to speed it up, even on hard *smug*

Can't bloody do that spot the difference game half the time though!

I've only played it once and got a B, then I left it at someones house.

got a few messages off people about this, obviously sent their records to me, gonna get it in the next couple of days.

All of a sudden I seem to be getting a few too many messages about this. I have no intention of buying this and these messages are getting damn annoying.

I think an overhaul of the friends list may soon be required.

Sign in to follow this