NEurope
NintendoDS

This is Real - Wii Price & Date - Nov 19th US & $250 USD

Except that retard pack doesn't come with either HD, game or online. If you add all of these to retard pack, you look package that costs 530 dollars. If we add another controller into mix, price will go up to 590 dollars. No offence, but person must be real idiot if he really considers core package as a realistic choice. If you decide to go only with memory card** and Live, we are watching 470 dollar pack.

* 100 dollars for HD, 69 dollars for Live, 60 dollars for game, 50 dollars for wireless controller.

** If you don't have HD, you can't download demos from Live, use backward compatibility or play HD only games.

Kinda unfair to count the game and controller, because you'd also be an idiot to buy a Wii without a game imo. And an extra controller is also a must-have for most people, and that makes the Wii package more expensive too. I agree with you though that you shouldn't buy a core pack, just because you don't get a HD and wireless controller.

Kinda unfair to count the game and controller, because you'd also be an idiot to buy a Wii without a game imo.

At least there is game on the Wii package. :)

At least there is game on the Wii package. :)

True, but could you seriously ignore The Twilight Princess? ;)

Blogger Jumpman says that the Wii will launch on the 1st December in Europe - that's a Friday.

Sure bloggers should not be believed but he also predicted the right Japanese and American launch dates.

Source: http://www.consolewars.de/news/13432/wii_am_1_dezember_in_europa/

Would be really nice, although I doubt they'd release it last in Japan. Even if it's one day only.

Verständlicherweise glauben viele Fans den zahlreichen Blogern und angeblichen 'Insidern' bezüglich Viedospiel-News kaum ein Wort.

Zu oft wurden die wildesten Thesen aufgestellt, die sich letztendlich als große Seifenblasen herausgestellt haben.

Das neuste Beispiel aber konnte die Releasetermine genau vorhersagen. Mit dem 2. Dezember für Japan und dem Release vor Thanksgiving in den Staaten lag Jumpman genau richtig.

Für Europa hat er den 1.Dezember angegeben.

Nintendo says they'll profit on every Wii console out. That means they probably could release it at $200... If I were Nintendo I sure would have.