NEurope
NintendoDS

This is Real - Wii Price & Date - Nov 19th US & $250 USD

There is too much demand in japan. Nintendo needs all the time it can get to stockpile

Your right.

BUT PS3 is not coming out in Europe this year! Therefore Nintendo might be best to get a bigger head-start here because Europeans love Sony.

Also this time it's SO different. With the Gamecube, hype wasn't 'that' high.

However UK newspapers and sites have been hyping the Wii for a long time and Europe really really want it.

It will be a HUGE hit here. Nintendo may be best to concentrate on getting it to Europe first for once.....I don't know.

Would make a bloody nice change, which i believe Europe deserve.

It will be like a apology after the unfair Gamecube launch date.

Hey wait a minute : The order of events are : Japan - US - Europe.

BUT : the release dates so far seem to be in reverse order : Japan = December 2, US looks like November 19 ....

Maybe Europe will be ... November 3 ???

Soon we'll know.

EDIT : Sorry Owen, I didn't see your post.

Hey wait a minute : The order of events are : Japan - US - Europe.

BUT : the release dates so far seem to be in reverse order : Japan = December 2, US looks like November 19 ....

Maybe Europe will be ... November 3 ???

Soon we'll know.

EDIT : Sorry Owen, I didn't see your post.

Thats ok! ;)

I hope we're right!

Thats ok! ;)

I hope we're right!

Great minds think alike. Let's hope the minds at Nintendo are as great as ours :laughing:

No one ever remembers Australia, you think Europe are the poor little 'Oh no, not again' Europe. I really believe if there is a PAL launch before ther NTSC, it will be in Australia about 9 hours before EURO.

________

NSR500

Edited by NintendoDS

No one ever remembers Australia, you think Europe are the poor little 'Oh no, not again' Europe. I really believe if there is a PAL launch before ther NTSC, it will be in Australia about 9 hours before EURO.

I thought Australia are the same as Europe when it comes to releases!

and lets be honest i think Europe can say 'Oh no, not again' most of the time. We are badly treated as well as our friends in Australia.

We'll see. We have got one thing before the rest of the world (aside Japan) and this was the DS Lite.

I have the Cooking Mama US version, it rocks! I love Cooking Mama.

________

portable vaporizer

Edited by NintendoDS

Guys check this out if you havent seen it already.

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_preview/presentation/06.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

These pages have a translation of the Wii preview and show a helluva a lot more Wii info with demonstrations.

Theres a ridiculous amount of info over there! Plus it has a video for each aspect of Wii shown in the Japanese Conference. The interface looks clean and very sleek by the way. :D

Just curious, and I doubt there is an official answer yet, but; These Wii Points? They work like Xbox Live points (ie you attain them by playing games and achieving stuff)?

Just curious, and I doubt there is an official answer yet, but; These Wii Points? They work like Xbox Live points (ie you attain them by playing games and achieving stuff)?

I'm going to say yes, your correct.

But im curious as to whether it is going to work like Xbox Live Points; you can purchase them from shops and online, or you can attain them through hardwork/points whoring.

Can someone clear this up for me, how man press events are left? and when do we find the PAL dates? im all confsed, people are saying they cant wait to wake up 2moro with good news, yet gamespot syas theres a P.C in 6 hours?

Can someone clear this up for me, how man press events are left? and when do we find the PAL dates? im all confsed, people are saying they cant wait to wake up 2moro with good news, yet gamespot syas theres a P.C in 6 hours?

European event is tomorrow at 12pm-6pm while the American event is today sometime.

check out http://www.wii.com!! :D looks like bit by bit all the info will go up as each conference is held, cool! (oh, and nintendo look like they're treating australia as a proper region instead of an expansion of their european launch)

and even if christmas is a big event in japan, they are gonna lap it up the second it goes on sale, so nintendo can afford to be later there. and as far as the US and Eur releases, they keep on saying they don't see PS3 as their competitor. well, of course they do, but i think these release dates show so much confidence in ninty with Wii, which is good to see :)

i don't think they've changed anything because of sony... and maybe if we are first that'd explain the 6th november closing date for the ONM competition perhaps..? we'll see...

EDIT: HER! HERE! dunno if this is posted yet, if it is sorry. click here SO. MANY. GAMES!!! and is that nintendogs and a resi evil mansion i see in there???? :o (not together obviously!)

Guys check this out if you havent seen it already.

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_preview/presentation/06.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

These pages have a translation of the Wii preview and show a helluva a lot more Wii info with demonstrations.

Theres a ridiculous amount of info over there! Plus it has a video for each aspect of Wii shown in the Japanese Conference. The interface looks clean and very sleek by the way. :D

Nice one , my japanese wasn't up to scratch so this makes things so much easier.