NEurope
insaner

7 Sega VC Games Confirmed!

I hope Golden Axe and Altered Beast do turn out to be available at launch. I'd buy them straight away, brilliant games.

Columns was SO damn addictive :D

Hopefully this means Toe Jam and Earl 2 will be on the VC in the future as it's my favourite Genesis game, and maybe in the future streets of Rage 1+2.

I love your pic viper...AXEL TTM!

lol columns.Its a more ristricted form of tertis with the worst music i have ever heard peroid:D

everything elese is good especially toe jam and earl.Wonder which one it is though.the side scrolling one is by far the best

lol columns.Its a more ristricted form of tertis with the worst music i have ever heard peroid:D

everything elese is good especially toe jam and earl.Wonder which one it is though.the side scrolling one is by far the best

1. Columns had great music :D!!!!!

2. The side scrolling one (Toe Jam and Earl 2: Return to Planet Funkatron...I think) is absolutely amazing. Probably the funniest 2D game EVER (especially when you have to mimic someone's dancing and if you do well, you get extra 'funk' : peace: )

Golden axe, superb...like others i would love streets of rage to become available, i used to always play that game with my mate. Loved it.

Nice avatar! Have you played SoR3?

I have yes, my mate has the cartridge by itself but we always get pwned on the end boss.

I own SoR and SoR2. Played SoR3 on emulation and even with Save States, I find it nearly impossible. I can never get past that level with corridors, rooms and lifts with the gas countdown.

SoR2 is my fave. Big chunky sprites and a soundtrack to die for. :)

I have yes, my mate has the cartridge by itself but we always get pwned on the end boss.

I bought that game recently in an antique fair :bouncy:

I bought that game recently in an antique fair :bouncy:

What was its condition. If it came with everything and you paid lower than £30 I officially hate you :heh:

I own SoR and SoR2. Played SoR3 on emulation and even with Save States, I find it nearly impossible. I can never get past that level with corridors, rooms and lifts with the gas countdown.

SoR2 is my fave. Big chunky sprites and a soundtrack to die for. :)

I have the majority of the SoR2 soundtrack on my PC, it really does rule.

Yeah the SoR2 music is awesome and a couple of tracks in SoR 1 are pretty decent too. I was going to buy Sonic mega Gems for the cube because the 3 SoR'S where unlockable games but they took that out of the EU and American copys of the game. The bastards.

I hope Super Mario World is on the VC at launch. Out and out greatest game ever made.

Yeah the SoR2 music is awesome and a couple of tracks in SoR 1 are pretty decent too. I was going to buy Sonic mega Gems for the cube because the 3 SoR'S where unlockable games but they took that out of the EU and American copys of the game. The bastards.

Same here. I was gutted.

What is their thinking when they do things like this? Do they think "Hang on a minute, we all know SoR is an excellent franchise but let's face it, it's too good for non-Japanese folk."

And I don't think that many people would care if it were released over here as 'Bare Knuckle'.

Same here. I was gutted.

What is their thinking when they do things like this? Do they think "Hang on a minute, we all know SoR is an excellent franchise but let's face it, it's too good for non-Japanese folk."

And I don't think that many people would care if it were released over here as 'Bare Knuckle'.

they can't release all their big hitters (no pun intended groan!) at launch, they gotta hold some back and release a handful every now and again, keeps things interesting and allows us to build up a great selection gradually... something to look forward to and all that. yeh, we all have our faves that we'd like to see straight away, but even i can't argue that that is a fine list to begin with :)

Same here. I was gutted.

Apparently it was because the if they put the three SoR games in the American version, then Sonic Mega gems would of got a ‘Teen’ rating from ESRB and Sega felt that would effect sales. They just didn’t change it back for the EU :sad: . The bastards.

Apparently it was because the if they put the three SoR games in the American version, then Sonic Mega gems would of got a ‘Teen’ rating from ESRB and Sega felt that would effect sales. They just didn’t change it back for the EU :sad: . The bastards.

Ah, thanks for the explanation. I suppose that makes some sense. Still annoying though.

Knightendo: We're talking about games released with Sonic Gems, not the VC games. Yeah, we got sidetracked. :(

What was its condition. If it came with everything and you paid lower than £30 I officially hate you :heh:

I paid 2€ its just the cart but it works perfectly.

I paid 2€ its just the cart but it works perfectly.

You lucky bastard.

No SoR make me cry on the inside, nothing here I really want, i got Golden Axe and Ecco on my GBA and they work perfectly (unlike the Sonic Spinball that's with them..)

Im hoping they do 32x games on the VC, Knuckles chaotix is a game I really want to play..