NEurope
demonmike04

NOE Comment about friday's event

actualy when waiting for nintendo events all activities become super fast (there must be a better word for this) so there wouldn't be enoufe books in the world. :nono:

living in canada (wii have the same lanch days as in usa) i wont be able to read fridays news because i will still be unconsious from thursdays news. :laughing:

i can't help getting my hopes up... i always do this damn it!

I just want too many things grrrr

• Price
  • Release dates
  • final console, Wii-mote & shell design
  • Movies or pictures of Wii's OS
  • Pictures of how the shell attactches to the Wii-mote (if it does!)
  • Confirmation of component out cable
  • New games
  • New movies of games we know about like red steel, mario galaxy and SSB Brawl

oh this is definitely it alright... and all this talk of NOE letting us down, we all thought that with the GDC but in hindsight they proved the promise they set out last year, and it was just the net that hyped it up, even the magazines didn't hype it, so i'm not worried at all.

so can anyone tell us what time (british time that is) the japan and US conferences start? i have no idea how far ahead/behind japan is, and i forget about new york's difference...

and is there a live stream for them all that anyone knows about...?

I think you should check the forums Diemetrix.

If you are talking about the spam I have done what I can. I'm Only moderator on some of the bords. But I'm sure another mod or admin will fix it soon.

like knightendo I'm interested - when are the conference times GMT (or CEST or any other time zone you may know them in) just I'd be slightly interested to see if they are after one another or will there be some overlap in the timings..

also when to expect any news from them

I'm pretty sure this is it. I'm never wrong!

Really? OK then, answer me this:

When will I find true love and happiness?

Hehe! I'll try that then.

I have no worries about the conference thing. You don't invite several members of the press to an event just to fob them off with trivialities. Imagine the write-ups:

Nintendo touts new colour Wii to yawns of approval

Nintendo Reveals Nada

etc...

I think it's going to be big. With hopefully a surprise or too. And if not, hopefully they will cover virtually unknown features such as the VC and Connect24, which on paper have sounded OK, but when experienced hands-on will impress the crowd.

Its now or never for Nintendo to get the hype train into full swing. They have an absolutely fantastic opportunity to Woo the customers who have been burned by Sony. Its time for a make or break conference...

Pestneb its on 12-6 PM

that doesn't answer anything that pestneb and i are asking, we asked what time in Greenich Mean Time are all three conferences.

So, anybody know? and how about those live feeds...?

it is odd that sony released the info about the Europe release date days before the nintendo press conferences. the Wii will look all the more better for it. maybe they were hoping nintendo were going to do the same thing. sony release the info before nintendo have committed i wonder????

EDIT: i believe the US conference is 15:00 GMT so 16:00 BST current uk time zone. i think give or take an hour and the uk one is 12:00 - 18:00 BST which would be 11:00 - 17:00 GMT. i dont know about the Japan one.

That's my only worry - that Nintendo could look at Sony's delay and think "well now we can take a few months longer too".

Doubt it though.

won't happen. nintendo promised all along the whole planet would have it by end of this year. even the NOE site has it listed as 2006. and they're good at keeping promises, as i don't think they make any that they know they can't keep, unlike sony! after all, there really is no need for zelda to come out on cube, but they promised it, and it is!

you know with all the hardware and new title hype and info and stuff i totally forgot about the zelda factor. i am getting well hyped now. new zelda vids anyone?

Now is the time for full details from nintendo, I think full disclosure is needed on all aspects of the Wii.

The online service and VC need a full introduction to get people excited and enthusiastic about it all.

Also a definitive launch line up is needed. Whether all this will occur is yet to be seen but I feel that a release date and price isnt enough.

Oh my god they made a pun that has been said before...lets all run for the hills...they're not going to say anything, the event is just Leizpeg all over again

If you don't see the sarcasm you need to get a whack in the head with a hammer :p

Now is the time for full details from nintendo, I think full disclosure is needed on all aspects of the Wii.

The online service and VC need a full introduction to get people excited and enthusiastic about it all.

Also a definitive launch line up is needed. Whether all this will occur is yet to be seen but I feel that a release date and price isnt enough.

well i'm getting myself hyped. three conferences, all the press invited, this is the big 'un! everything they are gonna release info of before launch will be talked about here. even if one or two things (like the full extent of its online service - multiplayer gaming i mean) are left to nearer the time this'll still be a hhuuugggeee relief for us all when we get so much info :D

Cool I cant wait for this event and it says Plus, if you're a VIP 24:7 then make sure you keep an eye on your Lounge later this week for an exclusive Wii-related news just for you.

my money is on them letting you use your stars to buy games for the VC....