NEurope
ViPeR

Grudge Match: Vote Now!

Oh, come on. John Doe could so kick Hasslehoff's ass. He's intelligent, a forward planner and such great psychopathic tendencies which is enough to topple most people. All the Hoff does is sit around in a leather jacketsinging some crappy song. In the fighting ring, Doe would take a pound of his flesh, or cut off his nose to spite his face.

What a landslide, i'm afraid it's 7 votes to 1. HOFF WINS! Next up Geoffery (legend from Prince of Bel Air) vs Pai Mei... we all know who's going to win this one.

I don't remember entering this! Oh well... can I vote for myself so it isn't a complete whitewash?

Well Geoffery was the outright winner with his opponent left with a single vote. Next up is Alucard and Dr.Cox.

Adrian Fehrenheit Tepes

Son of Dracula, Son of a Human

Doesnt suffer from the weakenesses of Vampires, but retains all their powers

He can Metamorph into anything

Master swordsman

He knows all forms of magic

He can summon demons and familiars

But most of all, he is Immortal

So yeah

Yeh I think i'll vote Alucard, as much as I like Dr.Cox he can't really stand up to all that.

Alucard is a ponce. God only knows the sort of insults Dr Cox coul twist out of that fruity name of his.

EDIT- no wait, silly question.

Alucard is a ponce. God only knows the sort of insults Dr Cox coul twist out of that fruity name of his.

Alucard..Fruity???

So im guessing men called Florence are manly names then?

I don't even know who either of them are? I'll wait a bit and vote for the one with the most logical and witty argument.

I don't even know who either of them are? I'll wait a bit and vote for the one with the most logical and witty argument.

Who might that be then? I finally have time to count the final votes so if any Dr. Cox/Alucard supporters are around show thier hands.